British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Redcar SGB Championship Sun 27th May 2018 @ 6.30pm

Local derby time.

Redcar website is currently not working & the Diamonds website is telling us about Josh Embleton's exploits in the week just gone.

Hopefully, team news to follow shortly....

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Local derby time.

Redcar website is currently not working & the Diamonds website is telling us about Josh Embleton's exploits in the week just gone.

Hopefully, team news to follow shortly....

No Updates from Newcastle Speedway what a joke!! No wonder people stop going and lose interest 

• Like 1

IT is now online  v Redcar on Newcastle website

3 minutes ago, soupy said:

IT is now online  v Redcar on Newcastle website

Newcastle: Kevin Doolan (guest), Ludvig Lindgren (captain), , David Howe (guest), Tero Aarnio, Matthew Wethers, Carl Wilkinson, Ashley Morris 

Redcar: Ben Barker (captain), Jonas B Andersen, Tobias Busch, Matej Kus,Theo Pijper, Mikkel B Andersen, Jordan Stewart

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100881

15 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Newcastle: Kevin Doolan (guest), Ludvig Lindgren (captain), , David Howe (guest), Tero Aarnio, Matthew Wethers, Carl Wilkinson, Ashley Morris 

Redcar: Ben Barker (captain), Jonas B Andersen, Tobias Busch, Matej Kus,Theo Pijper, Mikkel B Andersen, Jordan Stewart

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100881

I seriously doubt the Newcastle line-up is in the correct order. I can't see how Kevin Doolan can be at no.1, no matter what greensheet list you use. I would think it unlikely that Tero has been moved again from 5. Though that is possible. And is it Matty or Ash who's at reserve?

13 minutes ago, leander said:

I seriously doubt the Newcastle line-up is in the correct order. I can't see how Kevin Doolan can be at no.1, no matter what greensheet list you use. I would think it unlikely that Tero has been moved again from 5. Though that is possible. And is it Matty or Ash who's at reserve?

Don't think any of the line-ups are in order, maybe just chucked them down in a rush.

38 minutes ago, leander said:

I think Ash is at reserve until 1st June (so Berwick away on the 2nd).

3 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I think Ash is at reserve until 1st June (so Berwick away on the 2nd).

That's not correct - Matthew Wether's new average of 4 00 is effective from 26th May.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

That's not correct - Matthew Wether's new average of 4 00 is effective from 26th May.

Its going all muddy again, am sure a seen it has changed again to confirm that, Neil.

You certainly seem to know your way around the 'averages maze',,, a good chap to know when you want to make dubious looking team changes :t:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Cheers for that.  As ruffdiamond says, it's as clear as mud on the website (SGB).  

Not sure of averages ect, but guests assume the average of the rider they are replacing.

Edited by redlead
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

That's according to Greensheet issue 6. Greensheet issue 8 shows the effective date of 01 June!!

33 minutes ago, leander said:

That's according to Greensheet issue 6. Greensheet issue 8 shows the effective date of 01 June!!

Issue 8 was showing 26/5/18 earlier on, (in notes) ,,, now doesn't seem to be. Maybe nobody's really sure ?