British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Somerset: Wed : 30-05-2018

A Lynn 5-1 in HT 14 turned into a 2-4 after Kerr locked up and fell whilst on a 5-1.

Well done to the Rebels.

2 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Sadly, can only see a tonking for the Rebs. 

Got that one wrong ER :o

• Like 1

Allow your No1 to take time out for surgery, 0 points earned from 2 meetings. 

A lesson to be learnt I'd say 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Harry The Goat said:

Me too, unfortunately. Still, a miracle could always occur. Couldn't it?

Miracles do happen

Disgusting behaviour from Sam Masters wanting to fight a 55 year old fan after the meeting. Guess it will be swept under the carpet, if it was a different sport he would be banned for that sort of behaviour. 

Never saw that coming I have to say , great show after Monday’s no show.

1 minute ago, lynnboy said:

Disgusting behaviour from Sam Masters wanting to fight a 55 year old fan after the meeting. Guess it will be swept under the carpet, if it was a different sport he would be banned for that sort of behaviour. 

Please explain

What was the fan doing though?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Please explain

It happened after the meeting the fan obviously must of said something to Sam but he was giving it back with banter between both then Sam wanted him outside in the car park to fight. then security had to be called in to calm it down. Don’t get me wrong the fan is not innocent but look at all the banter a footballer takes do they want to fight every fan who does so? Bet Sam would not be doing that sort of thing in Polish speedway ! 

• Like 1

It happened after the meeting the fan obviously must of said something to Sam but he was giving it back with banter between both then Sam wanted him outside in the car park to fight. then security had to be called in to calm it down. Don’t get me wrong the fan is not innocent but look at all the banter a footballer takes do they want to fight every fan who does so? Bet Sam would not be doing that sort of thing in Polish speedway ! 

Thanks for that :t:.I pick and chose my meetings and today was my Granddaughters 6th birthday party..Like you say footballers get silly abuse from hundreds if not thousands of fans all the time .I take it that it was an unhappy Lynn fan ?.

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

Think that's being optimistic. We need Masters to have an absolute stinker to get anything from this.

You got your wish ;) Masters was very poor, and like us at Belle Vue last week Somerset were in the right place at the right time to cash in. That said we had the meeting sewn up for a couple of laps of heat fourteen before Lewi's uncharacteristic fall but that's speedway.

Thought the racing was good, one or two strung out heats but plenty of good tussles and close finishes. 

• Like 1

Sam Masters can shout all he likes, but he was rubbishe tonight. As were Proctor and Andersen. Lynn got what they deserved , nothing. Can't keep relying on Rob Lambert  every time. Others have to step up and get there arses in gear.

Masters...No replacement for NKI

Ty poor by his standards. He's been great, so is entitled to one.

MPT. Expected a little bit more.

Kasper.. Getting a bit worried about him.

We got 5 for NKI and 8 for TJ. I think Neils would of got HT 15 so 10 from 5 is not out of the question.TJ isn't going great, might of got 5- 6 at home, so overall I think we lost out a tad there.

Lambo scored big and we got a lot from Kerr at reserve. Middle order and no  NKI cost us

Reasonable meeting,gutted about the result but well done Somerset.As Bagpuss said in the right place at the right time.

Meeting looked sewn up until Lewis fell,looked like he just overlocked.Really missed NKI in hts 13&15 may not have won them but he would have been in with a shout.But he has to have the op at some point despite what Danny has to say.

Good job Haza weren't there tonight, he would have moaned about getting home late.Not because of a late finish but it was like the old days getting out of a full car park.There was a good crowd there tonight,partly due to the kids being off school maybe or also the World Champ in town.

• Like 1