British Speedway Forum
WestGorton1884

Belle Vue Aces Vs Leicester Lions 28/5 /18

39 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

So he pulled out of the meeting and the evening meeting due to being ill through exhaustion ? Of course there are similarities.

The riders have a punishing schedule so you can only admire the commitment. Didn’t stop some giving Woffy grief. My only comparison.

And there wasn't a hint of sarcasm or criticism in your "Oh poor thing" comment about Cook?

I read the 'poor thing' comment as totally sincere personally.

My first visit yesterday and it was very impressive from start to finish well done to everyone concerned yesterday,  i shall be returning in the not too distant future. Eric riss star off the show and what a talent and hopefully a bright future mr bewley has .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I read the 'poor thing' comment as totally sincere personally.

I didn’t and thought it was a poor choice of words given ones own mind challenges. Maybe just reacted too quickly. 

Edited by Hodgy

8 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

So you why did you post that you have 'no issue' with it? 

I find your continued attitude to injured and ill riders grotesque and as long as you take the piss out of the same I will take immense pleasure out of your irrelevant and self inflicted issues, lol!

You poor victim, ha ha!

I DO have an issue. With you. As previously stated you don’t have my permission to mock. But you will because that’s how disturbed you are.

3 hours ago, Aces51 said:

And there wasn't a hint of sarcasm or criticism in your "Oh poor thing" comment about Cook?

Again there were echoes of the genuine\sarcastic reaction to Tai being exhausted in 2014.

i wouldn’t be anymore happier if Craig proved all his doubters wrong and achieved well on the big stage. The more Brits we have at that level the better.  I completely admire his self belief that he can ride at that level. He isn’t a favourite rider of mine however when he has a British race jacket on he has my full support.