Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien 2018, round 4, 29 May

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Preliminary line-ups for Tuesday's round 4.
Meetings starts at 19.00 CEST (BST +1).
 

Indianerna - Dackarna (tv-meeting)

Indianerna

  1. Vaclav Milik
  2. Kenneth Bjerre
  3. Piotr Protasiewicz
  4. Bjarne Pedersen
  5. Anders Thomsen
  6. Victor Palovaara
  7. Ludvig Lindgren

Dackarna

  1. Greg Hancock
  2. Hans Andersen
  3. Oliver Berntzon
  4. Patryk Dudek
  5. Maciej Janowski
  6. Pawel Przedpelski
  7. Joel Kling


Masarna  - Lejonen

Masarna

  1. Tai Woffinden
  2. Linus Sundström
  3. Przemyslaw Pawlicki
  4. Kim Nilsson
  5. Antonio Lindbäck
  6. Adrian Cyfer
  7. Emil Millberg

Lejonen

  1. Timo Lahti
  2. Mathias Thörnblom
  3. Piotr Pawlicki
  4. Maksym Drabik
  5. Chris Holder
  6. Kacper Woryna
  7. Rohan Tungate


Vetlanda - Eskilstuna Smederna

Vetlanda

  1. Artem Laguta
  2. Szymon Wozniak
  3. Tomas H Jonasson
  4. Tobiasz Musielak
  5. Bartosz Zmarzlik
  6. Rasmus Jensen
  7. Filip Hjelmland

Eskilstuna Smederna

  1. Fredrik Lindgren
  2. Krzysztof Buczkowski
  3. Michael Jepsen Jensen
  4. Niels Kristian Iversen R/R (everyone except FL & MJJ is eligible)
  5. Andzejs Lebedevs
  6. Alexander Woentin
  7. Mikkel Michelsen


Rospiggarna - Västervik

Rospiggarna

  1. Jason Doyle
  2. Robert Lambert
  3. Andreas Jonsson
  4. Jacob Thorssell
  5. Max Fricke
  6. Samuel Masters
  7. Kenneth Hansen

Västervik

  1. Grzegorz Zengota
  2. Mikkel Bech
  3. Matej Zagar
  4. Peter Kildemand R/R (?)
  5. Peter Ljung
  6. Bartosz Smektala
  7. Daniel Henderson


I still think Västervik have cheated by falsely claiming that Nicki was expected to be absent for at least 4 weeks
when everyone can see that he is still riding and also doing quite allright.
Weather is stuck on hight pressure mode with warm/hot weather and little to none cloudiness.

Live results as always at
http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/
http://www.elitspeedway.com/liveresultat/
https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/live/zuzel/elitserien

Elitserien can also be followed at https://sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsida.aspx?programid=179&grupp=7514 (web radio)

Heat schedule : http://www.svemo.se/ImageVaultFiles/id_14025/cf_44/K-rschema_2-15.PDF

Edited by Ghostwalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TH Jonasson struggled with knee injury on Sunday. 

RR would be better option in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

Preliminary line-ups for Tuesday's round 4.
Meetings starts at 19.00 CEST (BST +1).
 

Indianerna - Dackarna (tv-meeting)

Indianerna

  1. Vaclav Milik
  2. Kenneth Bjerre
  3. Piotr Protasiewicz
  4. Bjarne Pedersen
  5. Anders Thomsen
  6. Victor Palovaara
  7. Ludvig Lindgren

Dackarna

  1. Greg Hancock
  2. Hans Andersen
  3. Oliver Berntzon
  4. Patryk Dudek
  5. Maciej Janowski
  6. Pawel Przedpelski
  7. Joel Kling


Masarna  - Lejonen

Masarna

  1. Tai Woffinden
  2. Linus Sundström
  3. Przemyslaw Pawlicki
  4. Kim Nilsson
  5. Antonio Lindbäck
  6. Adrian Cyfer
  7. Emil Millberg

Lejonen

  1. Timo Lahti
  2. Mathias Thörnblom
  3. Piotr Pawlicki
  4. Maksym Drabik
  5. Chris Holder
  6. Kacper Woryna
  7. Rohan Tungate


Vetlanda - Eskilstuna Smederna

Vetlanda

  1. Artem Laguta
  2. Szymon Wozniak
  3. Tomas H Jonasson
  4. Tobiasz Musielak
  5. Bartosz Zmarzlik
  6. Rasmus Jensen
  7. Filip Hjelmland

Eskilstuna Smederna

  1. Fredrik Lindgren
  2. Krzysztof Buczkowski
  3. Michael Jepsen Jensen
  4. Niels Kristian Iversen R/R (everyone except MJJ is eligible)
  5. Andzejs Lebedevs
  6. Alexander Woentin
  7. Mikkel Michelsen


Rospiggarna - Västervik

Rospiggarna

  1. Jason Doyle
  2. Robert Lambert
  3. Andreas Jonsson
  4. Jacob Thorssell
  5. Max Fricke
  6. Samuel Masters
  7. Kenneth Hansen

Västervik

  1. Grzegorz Zengota
  2. Mikkel Bech
  3. Matej Zagar
  4. Peter Kildemand R/R (?)
  5. Peter Ljung
  6. Bartosz Smektala
  7. Daniel Henderson


I still think Västervik have cheated by falsely claiming that Nicki was expected to be absent for at least 4 weeks
when everyone can see that he is still riding and also doing quite allright.
Weather is stuck on hight pressure mode with warm/hot weather and little to none cloudiness.

Live results as always at
http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/
http://www.elitspeedway.com/liveresultat/
https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/live/zuzel/elitserien

Elitserien can also be followed at https://sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsida.aspx?programid=179&grupp=7514 (web radio)

Heat schedule : http://www.svemo.se/ImageVaultFiles/id_14025/cf_44/K-rschema_2-15.PDF

NOT riding for King's Lynn tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

NOT riding for King's Lynn tonight

Who? Iversen? He is to undergo a surgery and is expected to be back the week after the Speedway of nations break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Who? Iversen? He is to undergo a surgery and is expected to be back the week after the Speedway of nations break.

that is right, he is not riding tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PK is Dackarna's new Manager I believe?

May catch a glimpse of him tomorrow if we are lucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, that is correct. Peter PK Karlsson is the new team manager for Dackarna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello from the studios - Indianerna v Dackarna live on Premier Sports tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave Goddard said:

Hello from the studios - Indianerna v Dackarna live on Premier Sports tonight.

Before you ask- the TV match in round 5 on Tuesday week the 12th June is Dackarna v Masarna

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks.

Delayed coverage from the Polish Ekstraliga follows tonight's live Swedish - Czestochowa v Torun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dave Goddard said:

Hello from the studios - Indianerna v Dackarna live on Premier Sports tonight.

Looking forward to it, should be a decent meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perton Wolf said:

Looking forward to it, should be a decent meeting.

Kumla is normally one of the racing tracks in Sweden BUT there haven't been a single drop of rain for like 3-4 weeks and
it is almost 30 degrees hot today with very little or no clouds. It is therefore possible that Indianerna have been unable to
water the track sufficiently since I think that the water will almost vaporize before it hit's the ground.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Kumla is normally one of the racing tracks in Sweden BUT there haven't been a single drop of rain for like 3-4 weeks and
it is almost 30 degrees hot today with very little or no clouds. It is therefore possible that Indianerna have been unable to
water the track sufficiently since I think that the water will almost vaporize before it hit's the ground.

 

Plenty of dust expected then? I guess we will see but I'm looking forward to seeing this Dackarna side in action, thought they had a decent lineup last season and seem to have strengthened this time round. Having Przedpelski at Reserve is surely a big advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very nice win by Indianerna at home against Dackarna. 46-44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy