British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien 2018, round 4, 29 May

Good win for Indianerna, thought a draw would've been a fair result.

Didn't understand PK's decision to put Hans Anderson in Heat 14, looked slow all night.

1 minute ago, cphx said:

Why didn't Lindgren and Zagar rode as r/r?

R/R is averaged based. For Smederna NKI was 4th in the floating average list since Lebedevs only had done 11 heats.
In this caste it means that Lindgren and MJJ cannot do one of NKI's heat. Only the rider at one step up in the list +  the riders
with lower averages can do R/R heats.  It is the same for Västervik/Zagar.

• Thanks 1

Disappointed with a tied result but tactical substitutes saved Vetlanda.

Yeah, I know, I just think you firstly wrote that only MJJ is not eliglble and I checked rankinglist too before race and NKI was 3rd on the team and Lindgren 2nd. To make sure for future - why you saying (and thats correct obviously :)) NKI was 4th?

Lebedevs hadn't ridden 12 heats which is required for the floating average to become official.  Until 12 heat is done, the season entry
average will count as a floating average and Lebedevs' season entry average is higher then NKI's floating average.
I forgot that Lebedevs only had done 11 heats.

• Thanks 1

Just watched Indianerna v Dackarna not the best match i have ever seen from Kumla however the scores were close throughout which made it interesting.

did Premier have any problems with the pictures last night ? as Speedway play had big problems getting the coverage out and have given a refund on all  the match purchases for yesterday and 14 days free for monthly subscribers like myself.

Ghostie, When can Hampel ride for Lejonen.  Massive win for them yesterday?

Thanks

Just now, racers and royals said:

Just watched Indianerna v Dackarna not the best match i have ever seen from Kumla however the scores were close throughout which made it interesting.

did Premier have any problems with the pictures last night ? as Speedway play had big problems getting the coverage out and have given a refund on all  the match purchases for yesterday and 14 days free for monthly subscribers like myself.

Mainly OK on Premier but did freeze a few times.

Just watched Rospiggarna v Vastervik and the title favourites were given a real scare by the away team. Lambert rode well and Peter Ljung have a really nasty crash in heat 15 when he couldn`t get away from the bike when he crashed on the straight - luckily he was ok and rode in the re-run.

Just watched Masarna v Lejonen. Masarna were really poor and Lejonen rode as they should do with the line-up they have( really poor at home last week) As previously mentioned Woryna had a really nasty crash in heat 5 but rode again and looked ok.

Edited by racers and royals

Rather disappointed by FreeSports today. 

I can only record TV that I receive via Virgin Media. I can only watch Freesports via Freesat which I can't record, so it's watch the programmes as they are broadcast or rely on our Polish friend. Having been out at a business meeting last night  and seeing that this week's Swedish match was being shown at 2 pm today I decided to stay home and watch. With a near two hour timeslot allocated I assumed I could rely on getting the whole match.

The programme started at the tapes for heat one giving no time for team listings and after heat one we moved straight on to the riders at the tapes for ...... heat 3. I didn't wait to see if heat 4 was shown....

Even allowing for ads a timeslot of 115 minutes is surely enough to show 15 heats of speedway and a look at the team line-ups? Yes it's free. Yes it's great they're showing it. Yes, Dave gets better and better at commentary, so why mess it up with shocking editing? 

4 hours ago, Shockster said:

Ghostie, When can Hampel ride for Lejonen.  Massive win for them yesterday?

Thanks

Weird, I thought I already replied to this post but it will be in the next round (after  WCH Pairs break).

Lejonen rode well but Masarna seems to be a quite weak team.
I still think Lejonen and Masarna will be on the last two positions in the standings, possibly Lejonen can a top 6 finish.

Just watched the final match Vetlanda v Smederna and if i had asked Ghostie before i watched it he would have told me it would be boring as it`s Vetlanda !! and he was right-how Smederna didn`t get all the points i don`t quite know- 8 up with 3 to go should have been enough.

On 5/30/2018 at 4:49 PM, racers and royals said:

Just watched the final match Vetlanda v Smederna and if i had asked Ghostie before i watched it he would have told me it would
be boring as it`s Vetlanda !! and he was right-how Smederna didn`t get all the points i don`t quite know- 8 up with 3 to go should have been enough.

Tactical substitutes,  BZ and Laguta got two extra heats each which only get vetlanda 7-5 in total but prevented Smederna from finishing of Vetlanda.