British Speedway Forum
Tosh1218

Glasgow v Scunthorpe 1/6/18 championship

With Stevie Worrall and Stefan. Nielsen defiantly missing due to broken leg injuries for Scunthorpe for this fixture ,with new averages also coming out this week and 4 other championship sides riding on Friday guests will be important and very limited .If the averages fit I would like to see Ricky Wells in for stevie and Aaron Summers for Stefan ,can anyone confirm if these two would fit and are available also people's thoughts on choice of guests please thanks in advance

20 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

With Stevie Worrall and Stefan. Nielsen defiantly missing due to broken leg injuries for Scunthorpe for this fixture ,with new averages also coming out this week and 4 other championship sides riding on Friday guests will be important and very limited .If the averages fit I would like to see Ricky Wells in for stevie and Aaron Summers for Stefan ,can anyone confirm if these two would fit and are available also people's thoughts on choice of guests please thanks in advance

Theres the averages, check for yourself http://speedwaygb.co/championshipteamissues18

Aaron would work in place of Stefan and I reckon it could be Erik Riss for Worrall. 

It’ll be an interesting meeting and hopefully not as dusty as Sunday! 

Can see Ricky Wells guesting for the Scorpions on Friday. Would love to see a Scorpions win, on a track we recorded our worst ever result on. I'll be more than happy with a point though :)

Just now, ScunnyDan said:

Can see Ricky Wells guesting for the Scorpions on Friday. Would love to see a Scorpions win, on a track we recorded our worst ever result on. I'll be more than happy with a point though :)

Scunny Dan we have to go with 2 guests on Friday as r/r will weaken us

Can see Scunny winning this on Friday.

13 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Scunny Dan we have to go with 2 guests on Friday as r/r will weaken us

Is Nielsen a heat leader?

Thought you got guests for heat leaders but not second strings (unless more than one missing).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Is Nielsen a heat leader?

Thought you got guests for heat leaders but not second strings (unless more than one missing).

Correct Auty , Worrall & Garrity would be eligible for guests

R/R for second strings unless more than one missing.

53 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Since when could a 9.12 rider guest for a 9.06 rider

Summers for Nielsen & r/r for Worrall would probably be best option for Scunny

As Riss has no further UK fixtures with Monarchs until 8/6 he might have gone home for a break.

Re Worrall, is there a time limit on how long a Guest Facility is permitted if a temporary injury replacement has not been found?

Edited by cyclone

8 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

dust shouldn't be a problem on Friday, just seen the latest weather forecast 

Yeah heavy downpours forecast. Shame if that spoiled an interesting looking meeting . 

22 hours ago, Paulco said:

Yeah heavy downpours forecast. Shame if that spoiled an interesting looking meeting . 

typical, i should be at this one

Worrall moves back to No1 for Friday. We might be better to shuffle the order. Starke might be better in the more sheltered No2 slot. Im not sure if second in the averages has to go at No5, I've long since given up with the rules, but if not I would put Harris to 4 and Kerr to 5.

• Like 1