British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Leicester Prem A. 30/5/18

Looking forward to this. Think Poole will win it and with Woryna at reserve alongside Spanner we should make mincemeat of the Leicester 6 and 7.

Team should look different after this one with changes on their way.

Thoughts?

With the meeting being sponsored by Meridian Lifts, both Hans and Kyle will have their elbows well and trully out and want to do especially well on their return to Wimborne Road.

However with Danny King seemingly still not fully over his recent injury and never sure what Bjerre will turn up, then I feel if the Pirates can continue last night's form and if the track prep has at least a bit of familiarity to it then a decent Poole win could well be on the cards before the 2 week lay-off.

Edited by Skidder1

“changes on their way” lol. Matt hasn’t got any money and no one wants to ride for him!  Changes so far:

Klindt for Starke for Auty for Nielsen for Shanes. Are you Poole or Scunthorpe? :)

Not sure which way this will go Hans will be on a mission for sure .if our boys don't get out the gate it could be hard work again 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking forward to this. Think Poole will win it and with Woryna at reserve alongside Spanner we should make mincemeat of the Leicester 6 and 7.

Team should look different after this one with changes on their way.

Thoughts?

3 pts needed, nothing less.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

With the meeting being sponsored by Meridian Lifts, both Hans and Kyle will have their elbows well and trully out and want to do especially well on their return to Wimborne Road.

However with Danny King seemingly still not fully over his recent injury and never sure what Bjerre will turn up, then I feel if the Pirates can continue last night's form and if the track prep has at least a bit of familiarity to it then a decent Poole win could well be on the cards before the 2 week lay-off.

Im sure Glyn will do his best.

• Haha 1

Poole needs a good confidence building win in this one, and i think they will get it. 6 and 7 should clean up. This could be the meeting that gives them a shove in the right direction, and they kick on from there. It's going to happen some time.  I'm going with 52- 38 ish.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DC2 said:

“changes on their way” lol. Matt hasn’t got any money and no one wants to ride for him!  Changes so far:

Klindt for Starke for Auty for Nielsen for Shanes. Are you Poole or Scunthorpe? :)

Klindt rides for Workington?

Just now, Fozzie4388 said:

Klindt rides for Workington?

Yeh but DC doesnt know that.  He tries to be funny and clever at the same time, but really and truely, he's neither..

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yeh but DC doesnt know that.  He tries to be funny and clever at the same time, but really and truely, he's neither..

Personally I think he is the crown prince of fools :t:

14 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

But Auty rides for Scunthorpe? As did Nielsen, so think DC was just going for the majority. 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

never sure what Bjerre will turn up,

It'll be the Kenneth Bjerre that looks just like Chris Harris.

The great British Speedway farce rumbles on.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mr Bee said:

Harris In for Bjerre. 

Well if Harris rides like he did for rye last night we should win this one ?

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

I believe we have a link with Scunthorpe and I believe there will be more changes that are not Scunthorpe related.