barker

r/r busch

J b andersen

kus

jorgensen

m b Andersen 

stewart

im assuming these are teams add below if not 

Should be an easy Tigers win.. Scorpions aint too worried though who comes out of these 2 meetings the victors

I don’t feel it’ll be as easy people will make it out to be as with Jorgensen in for pijper , it’s a big difference in performance and the re wasn’t much between the Two at owlerton earlier in the season 

3 minutes ago, SuperBear said:

I don’t feel it’ll be as easy people will make it out to be as with Jorgensen in for pijper , it’s a big difference in performance and the re wasn’t much between the Two at owlerton earlier in the season 

Could be right, Sheffield look particularly weak in the tail, Jorgensen needs to up his game though, he hasn't been that brilliant at KL.

Hopefully we can something but as long as the racing is up to standard and there’s lots of passing , for me that’s the main thing , I’m going 47-43 to the tigers

Edited by SuperBear

Must have ridden over a black cat somewhere (quick someone check the White Knight is ok!)

Should Redcar face another fine for putting out an under strength team?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Must have ridden over a black cat somewhere (quick someone check the White Knight is ok!)

Should Redcar face another fine for putting out an under strength team?

I'm OK YB :rofl:  - but I cannot believe the 'Bears' luck this Season.

Good luck to then in what is a very difficult situation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Don't think he has.Is Jans agreement up this week ? If it is what about getting Josh G back on his new average for Lasse and a new young Dane/Swede.We need to act now before it's too late.

What a shambles of a meeting and i can only feel sorry for the poor folks with season tickets who have paid for this, I certainly wont be wasting my time and money.

one  7.95 average rider and a 5.95 then the other 4 riders averaging 4 or below.

Surely in the interest of the paying public and speedway in general this meeting should be called off and rearranged when redcar will be more competitive. Yes i like winning but not at all costs as anyone who goes tonight will probably never return.

2 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

What a shambles of a meeting and i can only feel sorry for the poor folks with season tickets who have paid for this, I certainly wont be wasting my time and money.

one  7.95 average rider and a 5.95 then the other 4 riders averaging 4 or below.

Surely in the interest of the paying public and speedway in general this meeting should be called off and rearranged when redcar will be more competitive. Yes i like winning but not at all costs as anyone who goes tonight will probably never return.

They haven't actually been any "more competitive" so far this season.

Goes from bad to worse for the bears we ve got two hopes of knocking sheffield out bob hope and no hope the season so far has been a shambles and especially after a great season last year we should have built on that and been challenging near the top instead of with the dead men again near the bottom

• Like 2

Agreed there is only one outcome tonight, this is not competitive racing, and the paying public are not getting what they pay to see. 

I reckon the riders too are somewhat wishing that despite it being a nice payday they want proper competition too, and they too are being shortchanged.

if I were a home rider, I would be. The money is nice but.......

Edited by parkendlass