British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Harry The Goat

Constant infringements of Speedway Regulation 12.10

14 hours ago, BWitcher said:

So that's twice you've decided to use the term 'anorak' which clearly you are doing in an insulting fashion.

THAT is the point I am referring to and hardly an attitude that will encourage speedway fans to sponsor.

What has criticising rules got to do with it? The original post pointed out a rule was being broken. Completely different situation.

And yes, I stand by my comment, it is and was a pathetic statement to make.

Adam's big bad daddy using insulting words again. :rolleyes:

The sales must be down in his boozers so he's taking all of his frustration out on the BSF.

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

I've got one thanks.

No, your second use didn't apply to you as you stated "If i was an anorak".. suggesting that you aren't and that there is something wrong with being an 'anorak'.

Times have long moved on and being an 'anorak' or a 'geek' is no longer seen as being uncool in the mainstream.

Speedway needs to be embracing the statistical side of it, not mocking those who do. 

Love it. 

Man on his third whinging post and being an anorak  getting upset by Someone pointing out that people who aren’t into speedway are some fans as anoraks 

yes, tmes have long moved on but speedway in the UK hasn’t. 

But you keep arguing on the internet, it makes you look really clever. 

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Adam's big bad daddy using insulting words again. :rolleyes:

The sales must be down in his boozers so he's taking all of his frustration out on the BSF.

Ahhh. MFF,  (or whoever your latest multi persona is ) the pubs are doing just fine thanks. All three of them. When you’re old enough to drink I’ll offer you a few free drinks if you save up your pocket money for  the airfare

3 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Love it. 

Man on his third whinging post and being an anorak  getting upset by Someone pointing out that people who aren’t into speedway are some fans as anoraks 

Can't help but look clever when arguing against you, especially when you trot out that line of argument insulting yourself.. have a think it might dawn on you.

I'm not getting upset, just pointing out how out of touch you are. You might think it's somehow 'clever' to call people 'anoraks'. It isn't. It simply speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Trying to hide behind 'other' people think that re-affirms that.

If you can't grasp that a father of a rider calling fans of the sport he participates in 'names' doesn't really help in any quest for sponsorship then....

You're quite right, the sport of speedway hasn't moved on, on that we very much do agree.

33 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Ahhh. MFF,  (or whoever your latest multi persona is ) the pubs are doing just fine thanks. All three of them. When you’re old enough to drink I’ll offer you a few free drinks if you save up your pocket money for  the airfare

Why are you so miserable then?

I wouldn't want to drink something that came out of your boozers

Thanks for the offer though. 

50 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Love it. 

Are you Gerald Ratner by any chance?

Speedway fans ARE anoraks - who else would put up with the cr@p from the BSPA?

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Why are you so miserable then?

I wouldn't want to drink something that came out of your boozers

Thanks for the offer though. 

You don’t know me, you don’t know my pubs. 

I dont come to your place  of work and slap the sailors dicks out of your mouth so your need to criticise my businesses means sod all to me 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

You don’t know me, you don’t know my pubs. 

I dont come to your place  of work and slap the sailors dicks out of your mouth so your need to criticise my businesses means sod all to me 

Love it when you get aggressive in your replies. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Love it when you get aggressive in your replies. 

You need to work out the difference between aggressive and dismissive,  go away little boy and troll elsewhere.

13 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

You need to work out the difference between aggressive and dismissive,  go away little boy and troll elsewhere.

You're aggressive end of story.