British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Lakeside Hammers v Workington Comets - Friday 1st June

12 hours ago, Gating tart said:

I see it’s in the speedway star about Workington owing riders money Well I did tell you but you were having none of it !

Maybe if they had a consistent run of home meetings it would solve the problem,it's like opening a shop once every 3 or four weeks,and staff expecting paid with the meagre takings

• Like 1

where were leaksudes  non throttle jockeys in the british final  . 4 laps at a proper track is quite hard as opposed to the tiny  egg shell they race around/ 

all hail Daniel Bewley , king of the throttle jockeys .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, liam said:

Let it go ;)

i am not holding it .

Good to hear for a minute I thought the throttle jockey comment had got to you.

20 hours ago, jenga said:

where were leaksudes  non throttle jockeys in the british final  . 4 laps at a proper track is quite hard as opposed to the tiny  egg shell they race around/ 

Lakeside 56 Workington 32

All the sour grapes in the world won’t change it.  Get over it. 

On 5/31/2018 at 5:46 PM, jenga said:

massive , massive home advantage for the Blip,Blip home side . as regarding Rene ( if i ride in the championship , i will only ride for Newcastle or Glasgow ) Bach .

he aint no number 1. he will be @ reserve when we do enough meeting . thats gonna bust his ego wide  open .  

be happy with a point tho .

cum on the lads ...

On 5/31/2018 at 5:52 PM, jenga said:

so he only had 1 choice left and it wasnt Glasgow he chose . ased the promotion mid season if there was any spaces in the team . niva burn ya bridges , Kevin . 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:59 AM, jenga said:

its funny how workington have suddenly gone from bottom of the pile and being no hopers . to having a couple of good results ( away )  and for other teams bigging their home fixtures with workington  up by saying its going to be their hardest fixture !

absolute bullocks . 

wait until you see our underperforming number 1 . 

but the best of luck to the worky riders and hope the 2nd trick track in the championship does not catch any of our guys out . home track advantage , you bet .

On 6/1/2018 at 11:05 AM, jenga said:

maybe newcastle should start paying ALL their riders and they may start preforming as they should . can i back up this statement ? you will never know .

i wonder if thats why rene wanted to come back 1/2 way through the 2017 season , ride but not get paid  . i have done that a few times, but still went back for more ..

On 6/1/2018 at 4:39 PM, jenga said:

or a certain male promoters back pocket !

i will assume most , if not all of those stories are made up from fans who spread manure throughout the speedway world . 

but to work for nowt . get a grip people . 

looking forward to our 75.. 15 scoreline tonighe, but be happy to join the 38 points club again as per last season . 

CUM ON THE MARRAS .

On 6/1/2018 at 11:07 PM, jenga said:

but dont forget that you were up against one of the poorer teams in the league and not everyone likes riding around a donut , sugar coated or not !

On 6/1/2018 at 11:26 PM, jenga said:

would you pay anyone for a performance like he and klink put in tonight ?, me neither .. better off with N.L. guests .

On 6/2/2018 at 12:00 AM, jenga said:

i tend to agree with you there . i cant see tony jackson not putting mason/proctor in for extra rides . so something tells me it was a fill in team manager or that whitehead bloke .

unless of course its been that long since we had a meeting to manage that the manager has forgot how he supposed to do his job !

+ why wasnt ty in ht 13 as  a tac ride replacing bach  ? 

On 6/2/2018 at 12:05 AM, jenga said:

with a bit of luck , the donuts will be wearing the  white and yellow  helmet covers  @ workington ..

On 6/2/2018 at 10:48 AM, jenga said:

aye , whats stewie doing now ?

On 6/2/2018 at 10:53 AM, jenga said:

we have the excuses  ready  its a numbers game, are you ready and tonights lottery numbers are  1,5, 15,51, and your bonus bolls up is a stand in team manager @ leakside    number 8 . 

anyone having these numbers can contact workington speedway and ask how on earth you can get rid of them !

On 6/2/2018 at 12:34 PM, jenga said:

afternoon , can anyone tell me who the workington team manager was @ leakside last night . cheers .

On 6/2/2018 at 1:10 PM, jenga said:

thank you for that information marko . it explains a lot . would have been better off with one of the Diddy men from knotty ash in charge . ..thanks again .

On 6/2/2018 at 4:00 PM, jenga said:

leaksiders would not know an up and coming rider  if one  ran over them .

On 6/3/2018 at 3:45 PM, jenga said:

you are correct ,  i have obviously not seen Jason Edwards !  

On 6/3/2018 at 3:55 PM, jenga said:

my youngest has just passed his driving teas , do i buy him a runabout to get used to the roads and gain experience of traffic and conditions or buy him a itchypussy impretza and see how long it takes to write if off , costing me a few grand in the process . my eldest started playing bass years ago . hie bass done him ok and gradually built up to big amps, better guitars and extra , extra stuff . early stuff done the job . .

its dans 2nd year in speedway , apart from a stint at m.bra  . dan always ride wide but also does the inside line as well . so where is the british final being held ?

On 6/3/2018 at 6:16 PM, jenga said:

our alleged  team manager is part of the problem. no T.S. rides . has no idea of the rules and to not juggle the team members around to try to even look as tho he was having a go is really poor . i think no T.S. was a money saving exercise by him . but at the end of the day , leakside can only race against whats put in front of them . to expect young dan to fly around a circuit thats the size of a miss shaped egg was asking a bit much . have a look on the you tube channel when worky were down this year and see what he does . you wont see any footage from glasow when we stuffed em , because they wont release the footage ! so good luck in your quest for fame . you have a big advantage at home and the team to win away .

On 6/6/2018 at 9:57 PM, jenga said:

so whats that footage proving then ,  something like a seasoned pro passing a guy with only two and a bit  years riding speedway  or just showing what a great advantage your track really has ?

mr Lawson started off like dan and progressed into a top rider  . dan will do the same , but better !

On 6/11/2018 at 11:23 PM, jenga said:

On 6/12/2018 at 6:49 PM, jenga said:

i am not holding it .

here are the offending posts that i have made to the workington promoter Mr Steve Whitehead . some good posts and some poor posts from myself. i can only hope that Mr Whitehead will 

allow me entry and not ban me out of Derwent Park . so as in my apology on another thread . it would be good if i could be allowed to support my local team . a P.M.. or reply to the either post would be good .

thank you  Jenga . 

Edited by jenga

30 minutes ago, jenga said:

here are the offending posts that i have made to the workington promoter Mr Steve Whitehead . some good posts and some poor posts from myself. i can only hope that Mr Whitehead will 

allow me entry and not ban me out of Derwent Park . so as in my apology on another thread . it would be good if i could be allowed to support my local team . a P.M.. or reply to the either post would be good .

thank you  Jenga . 

Banned for freedom of speech ? What country is Workington in ?  :o

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BluPanther said:

Banned for freedom of speech ? What country is Workington in ?  :o

Totally agree

Wilst Jengas posting style is not everyones cup of tea I rarely see any posts that could be considered as any great offence

Certainly shouldnt need to apologise for any of them to avoid a ban

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jenga said:

thank you  Jenga . 

Must admit jenga, but if I was Steve I wouldn't have been very enamoured with your comments. I understand that you have a long family connection to Worky Speedway, and have usually supported them for many years. Unfortunately, whilst trying to support Laura, you have overstepped the mark in particularly regarding her brother Steve, when it would have been better to said nowt or couched it differently.  I do hope you have made your peace with them, and continue to support the team in a supportive way. 

there is a post somewhere on this forum where i have mentioned the word playboy. . that is what mr whitehead is taking  offence with , i do believe . 

i have been called worst than that on here .

Edited by jenga
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jenga said:

there is a post somewhere on this forum where i have mentioned the word playboy. . that is what mr whitehead is taking  offence with , i do believe . 

i have been called worst than that on here .

Probably from me but seeing as you can't ban me I will continue merrily along ;).

But in all seriousness to even consider banning someone for some forum posts because they don't like it is a bit ott.

• Like 3