British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

Workington cornets V Glasgow tigers SATURDAY. 2/6/2018 7 pm start .. NOT league meeting ,

battle of the two M,s . .

the Marras V the Millionaires !  hope we can get the better of em and progress on . hope there is no dust or Glasgow will think they are @ home . 

its a strong side they bring and with us only have 3 home meeting so far , we could get turned over .  good racing , water bowser , great food , just need some away fans to join us @ workington to swell our coffers .

Edited by jenga

come in numbers 1 and 5 . your time is up  @ D.P.

• Like 2

If ALL the team don't turn up and ride to their potential the money bags Tigger's may turn us over, up the comets,  Numbers 1 and 5 this is you !!

thank god for that , just starting to get into Saturday night T.V. 

but the nations is on T.V. 

can we get the record for no home meeting @ home in speedway ? come on the rain .lol.

Edited by jenga

Hopefully Lakeside will have softened up the Comets for tonight. Looks like the 8k reserve will get 7 rides. Will Bewley have his BV bikes though?

Agent Bach in operation aid the tigers.

So i heard.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

Agent Bach in operation aid the tigers.

So i heard.

thats what we seen and heard as well !

2 hours ago, MD said:

Hopefully Lakeside will have softened up the Comets for tonight. Looks like the 8k reserve will get 7 rides. Will Bewley have his BV bikes though?

i thought it was k10 . so mason starts scoring and he devalues himself .:o

we have not  seen any sort of form from Dan @ workington yet , but we know he has got the gift .

Edited by jenga

whats the weather like? Thinking about coming down with loadsa money in my back pocket and handing it out to the poor Workington fans at the gate. Hope its on for Laura Morgans sake having to pay out for all these away wins and brilliant performances with little or no income coming in due to the fixture planning. 

Anyway wee dan will score a max and the danes will double there efforts making it a clear home win.

The weather's not too bad at the moment.hopefully the earlier rain will have done the track the world of good and give both teams something good to race on cause this has got the makings of a cracker.

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

whats the weather like? Thinking about coming down with loadsa money in my back pocket and handing it out to the poor Workington fans at the gate. Hope its on for Laura Morgans sake having to pay out for all these away wins and brilliant performances with little or no income coming in due to the fixture planning. 

Anyway wee dan will score a max and the danes will double there efforts making it a clear home win.

you were doing okay until you put the last sentence  on ! 

looking forward to seeing my old mate sarj ,  to see if he has learnt anything .... . 

Hope we win, of course, and no booing of any rider.  We really need to win tonight and certain riders need to perform.

• Like 1

A tough meeting ahead for the Comets after last nights defeat and Glasgow’s big win against Scunthorpe the tigers will be in rampant mood.

Hopefully Worky will be firing on all cylinders tonight, weather looking good , warm and muggy.