British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

Workington cornets V Glasgow tigers SATURDAY. 2/6/2018 7 pm start .. NOT league meeting ,

i am not adding anything extra to this PAGE . 

its all been said 

MORE TO FOLLOW !

1 hour ago, Midget said:

I would rather klindt get away with withholding his services that  have to pay an watch him last night. He should be fined imo. 

Yes he's not getting paid but why should fans pay to watch that, even more so the fans at Sheffield an lakeside paid there good money to watch a rider go through the motions, unacceptable 

What happened exactly? 

I fear Workington will not get through this season.

A great start to the season a couple of away wins team looking good now smashed because riders are not getting paint and their performances have reflected this especially Klindt.

No home meetings for weeks due to different reasons and not one would have been rained off if they had ran.

hearing lots of different people getting blame for big gaps in fixture list 

yes atadium might not be available all the time 

but the only people to blame are the 1 or ones who put the fixture list together 

how many teams have meetings nearly every week and how many have big gaps then work out whos connected to clubs with no gaps and who is also involved with the fixture list draft

39 minutes ago, jenga said:

i am not adding anything extra to this PAGE . 

its all been said 

MORE TO FOLLOW !

Jenga lost for words      are you not well.

11 minutes ago, GMM said:

A great start to the season a couple of away wins team looking good now smashed because riders are not getting paint and their performances have reflected this especially Klindt.

I thought our number 5 was Klindt not Klimt, though it does now start to make a bit more sense.

Maybe we should stop treading on eggshells and glossing over the fact that we have lost matt and get back to winning speedway matches.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hoggy said:

You missed out this bit "Apologies for not being able to keep you informed, I'm only allowed to give out some information on the instruction of the Referee but you could see what I could see, that water from the bowser had dropped onto the track we were working on it, it's not hard"

Now if that's insulting please accept my apologies that wasn't the intention but to get some of the verbals I did was uncalled for, I don't make the decisions, never the less I'm pleased you came and as you are well aware last night my presentation was not up to the usual standard, sorry.

No need for apologies or explanations, anybody with a functioning pair of eyes/brain could see the reason for the delay. 

• Like 1

replace klink with matt, put rasser @ 3, matt @ 2 ty @ 5. but most importantly , get rid of the upside down bloke . he alone is going to ruin workington speedway , getting paid or not . all riders should show what they have to offer to another employer . 

Edited by jenga

not bad for a 5 point rider !

30 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

Rene continues his good form in Poland with paid 9 in a much better league 

Hardly 8 from 5 in a 29-61 home reversal.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

Still a much better league 

still the same ole Rene !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GMM said:

I fear Workington will not get through this season.

No home meetings for weeks due to different reasons and not one would have been rained off if they had ran.

Well if thats the case, I hope you arent glossing over the facts ? 

• Like 1