Kent

1. Bowen 

2. Hampshire

3. Stoneman 

4. Rowe

5. Thomas

6. Laurence

7. Spooner

I like to think Bees will have enough to take the win by 6-8 points and start a new 'home' winning run.

• Like 1

Yeah halder should score well Kent look poor in reserve there tail won't wag enough bees 46-44 should be some cracking heats . The main body's look pretty similar i was really impressed with ruddick on Wednesday he's really improved ...

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

Great result for the Bees that should give us some confidence. It's a shame Ruddick had to pull out but hopefully his shoulder injury isn't to bad.

37 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

Great result for the Bees that should give us some confidence. It's a shame Ruddick had to pull out but hopefully his shoulder injury isn't to bad.

Would imagine that was a result of his crash last night at Eastbourne. He locked up in front of Charlie Brooks and the two crashed at high speed.

10 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Would imagine that was a result of his crash last night at Eastbourne. He locked up in front of Charlie Brooks and the two crashed at high speed.

Yes I was been told that was the reason. Hopefully just needs a few days rest.