British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Diamonds - 08.06.18 19.30

53 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

Well yet again lindgren a massive let down away from home Only beating  Phillips twice and Robson once what a joke !! I wonder what excuses a certain someone on here has for him this time? Ha

I’m not sure how his performance was a let down. It was in keeping with many of his awaydays this season, and surely you will have expected it?

Ludde rides as a #1 at home and without his efforts the league table would look sicker than it does now. He and his team mates appear to be what we can afford, so lets make the best of it. The entertainment at home this season has generally been good. 

53 minutes ago, Shearer09 said:

Our number one would struggle at reserve 

Grow up. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

Well yet again lindgren a massive let down away from home Only beating  Phillips twice and Robson once what a joke !! I wonder what excuses a certain someone on here has for him this time? Ha

None, as I wasn't there and neither were you. Very disappointed with 3 points given his high score at home on Sunday.

17 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

I’m not sure how his performance was a let down. It was in keeping with many of his awaydays this season, and surely you will have expected it?

Ludde rides as a #1 at home and without his efforts the league table would look sicker than it does now. He and his team mates appear to be what we can afford, so lets make the best of it. The entertainment at home this season has generally been good. 

Grow up. 

You don’t think his performance was a let down? Are you for real 

21 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

None, as I wasn't there and neither were you. Very disappointed with 3 points given his high score at home on Sunday.

Who said I wasn’t there ?

Decent meeting...  Score line flattered Scunny a little.  Newcastle were good value and in Tero Aarnio, they were desperately unlucky not to claim what would of been a deserved point for their efforts. 

The track got better as the meeting progressed... the outside line didn't seem to work too well for the first half of the meeting, but that didn't effect the quality of racing. Jake Allen impressed for The Scorpions, whilst Auty, Garrity and Howarth provided good back up.  For Newcastle, praise goes to Tero Aarnio for another impressive EWR performance. Robbo, Kus and Morris all played their part... Lindgren, seen him have good meetings round Scunny but lately he doesn't seem on it. Expected more from Wilko too, proving Scunny were right to ditch him last season.

Edited by Albert
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

Who said I wasn’t there ?

Are you trying to say you were then. If so why ?

1 hour ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Grow up. 

Hold on matej according to you was a bad signing well not a heat leader but you said we have one!! A tell you lindgren is terrible he’s a home track pony at that you’s all want to be called ankles!!!

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Decent meeting...  Score line flattered Scunny a little.  Newcastle were good value and in Tero Aanio, they were desperately unlucky not to claim what would of been a deserved point for their efforts. 

The track got better as the meeting progressed... the outside line didn't seem to work too well for the first half of the meeting, but that didn't effect the quality of racing. Jake Allen impressed for The Scorpions, whilst Auty, Garrity and Howarth provided good back up.  For Newcastle, praise goes to Tero Aarnio for another impressive EWR performance. Robbo, Kus and Morris all played their part... Lindgren, seen him have good meetings round Scunny but lately he doesn't seem on it. Expected more from Wilko too, proving Scunny were right to ditch him last season.

Pretty much a spot on assessment, although I might not 100% agree with you on your last comment.

Had it not been for Tero's puncture whilst leading heat 15, we would have got a point that we deserved.

As far as the Ludvig arguments are concerned, he is what he is.  Accept it, move on.

Tero was just about to be swallowed up by  both Scorpions when he punctured ,so don't think   Diamonds would have got their point anyway. All in all a good show by both teams. "Expect an announcement tomorrow" they said at the after meet conference-  Stevie back in the team from  next week???

5 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Tero was just about to be swallowed up by  both Scorpions when he punctured ,so don't think   Diamonds would have got their point anyway. All in all a good show by both teams. "Expect an announcement tomorrow" they said at the after meet conference-  Stevie back in the team from  next week???

Nah... 5 lap races i reckon

• Like 1

Good meeting - Heat 5 was brilliant speedway. I hope that one ends up on the BSPA website.

Scunthorpe battling well despite currently missing three riders.  While Newcastle were unlucky not to get a point last night.

10 hours ago, Gating tart said:

You don’t think his performance was a let down? Are you for real 

No, it wasn’t a let down for me because it was what I expected. 

If you’re “for real”, why do you think LL would score many more? Look at his scores away from home this season, look at his averages over his career and go figure. 

9 hours ago, Shearer09 said:

Hold on matej according to you was a bad signing well not a heat leader but you said we have one!! A tell you lindgren is terrible he’s a home track pony at that you’s all want to be called ankles!!!

If you translate this into English, I’ll reply. 

9 hours ago, StevePark said:

As far as the Ludvig arguments are concerned, he is what he is.  Accept it, move on.

Agree 100%. 

• Like 1