British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Diamonds - 08.06.18 19.30

10 minutes ago, mike7164 said:

Be careful or I'll withdraw my offer LOL! 

am sure there'll be enough put in for to get a private jet ;)

(with no parachutes)

• Like 1

There is more chance of me guesting and scoring a 15-point maximum than there is of Lindgren being replaced this season.

The team we have seems to be about the only 7 speedway riders who actually want to ride for Newcastle, not counting Lewis Rose who I am sure would be interested in Newcastle if he did want to make a comeback. Critical to a speedway promotion is entertaining riders and being expected to win most home matches, based on this replacing Lindgren (with....who???) makes no sense.

The solution to the failure to get away points so far, as I have suggested earlier, is to strengthen elsewhere (Wilkinson or Wethers) with an out-and-out number 1, using those spare points of ours. Now all we need is a number 1 who is available on Sundays... :rolleyes:

I have to admit for all their experience weathers and Wilkinson have been really poor and should be doing a hell of a lot better Wilkinson especially and if anyone was going to be replaced I would be looking at those 2 before anyone 

2 hours ago, leander said:

No but there are other ways to inspire team mates other as well as points scoring. How do you know he doesn't inspire or encourage away from home you don't go!

I do attend Home Meetings.

My critical comments are about Away Meetings. You are correct - I don't go to Away Meetings - but crucially I can read. Lindgren's Scores Away from Home tells you everything you need to know to criticise.

I clearly stated, he can be brilliant at Home - I go to most Meetings at Brough and I can see that.