British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

no team

On 6/4/2018 at 12:23 AM, Sidney the robin said:

Still a better rider than Kyle Howarth though Steve, he took him from the back at his home track Sheffield in the WC semi. Also  Auty has more of a chance than Howarth at Belle Vue of mixing it and being a spoiler in the British Final.

Josh Auty better than Kyle Howarth? :rofl:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

You  are a broken record who knows F ...  all .We all have opinions and for me if Howarth gets a chance Auty does as well 

no  problem  if i remember right he Auty  took Kyle from the back at the  Sheffield semi, and has been Prettty good since do you object Phillips?

Facts still remain Sid that Howarth has had a better average than Auty for the past 2 seasons at both Divisions levels.

you also said Howarth would struggle to reach 6.50 away average if he wasn’t at Wolves. Yet his 2017 away average was over 6.7.

sometimes facts override opinions. Still hope Josh gets a top flight place tho.

13 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

You  are a broken record who knows!!!!!  .We all have opinions and for me if Howarth gets a chance  then so should Auty as well 

If i remember

rightly Auty did   take Kyle from the back at the  Sheffield semi, and has had a pretty  and consistent year.

Nice edit, you've got it right now. Steve, in this case, does know.

I notice you don't mention Auty's mighty 3pts when Scunthorpe rode at Sheffield. Howarth scored 12.

Anyone can pick one race and decide that race makes a rider better than another. 

As Steve has said, Howarth has averaged higher than Auty in both 2016 and 2017 in both leagues. Not only that but riding on completely different types of track in each league. 

Whether Auty should get a chance or not in the top league is a completely different topic.

Auty is still only 27, although he has been around for a long time. It's not too late to make something more of his career if he can dedicate himself and stay injury free.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Facts still remain Sid that Howarth has had a better average than Auty for the past 2 seasons at both Divisions levels.

you also said Howarth would struggle to reach 6.50 away average if he wasn’t at Wolves. Yet his 2017 away average was over 6.7.

sometimes facts override opinions. Still hope Josh gets a top flight place tho.

You are correct Brum average wise the figures  don't lie for me Doyle is a great example for any rider to try to keep on improving to the best level possible. Howarth/Garrity,/Auty,/  Worrall/Harris,/ etc)  for me are all in the same group level wise            and Woffinden,Lambert,Bewley,S.Worrall, Cook are the only five that are clear of the bunch 

Edited by Sidney the robin

18 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Nice edit, you've got it right now. Steve, in this case, does know.

I notice you don't mention Auty's mighty 3pts when Scunthorpe rode at Sheffield. Howarth scored 12.

Anyone can pick one race and decide that race makes a rider better than another. 

As Steve has said, Howarth has averaged higher than Auty in both 2016 and 2017 in both leagues. Not only that but riding on completely different types of track in each league. 

Whether Auty should get a chance or not in the top league is a completely different topic.

Auty is still only 27, although he has been around for a long time. It's not too late to make something more of his career if he can dedicate himself and stay injury free.

Good post   Witcher the last sentence totally correct,   yes Auty did have a nightmare meeting at Sheffield a fall and a exclusion but he actually rode well for three points.He put that right in the Semi Final at Owlerton beating Rory(he has been superb) Lambert, Bewley,Howarth can he keep the consistency up ? probably not that is the key consistency Auty 3 Howarth 1 in the 2018 head to head stats.

58 minutes ago, speedy bill said:

Why as this developed into a Auty v Howarth post all i said was Auty on present form should have a Premier team

It's called conversation/debate.

• Like 2

i would haven chosen josh over klindt any day of the week to ride for poole josh is a racer as for howarth not really improved a great deal

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 12:41 PM, Sidney the robin said:

. Howarth/Garrity,/Auty,/  Worrall/Harris,/ etc)  for me are all in the same group level wise            

Woffinden,Lambert,Bewley,S.Worrall, Cook are the only five that are clear of the bunch 

Auty isn't at the level of Harris or the others you mention and while he shows potential Bewley is also in that bracket.

As for Cook and Worrall they are above these and Lambert above all listed but Woffinden is on another planet compared to any other Brit and 35 from 12 rides compared to 11 from Lambert and Cook shows that clearly.

Give it three years and I'm sure we will see it as Woffinden still clear but Lambert Bewley Bickley Flint and a few others as the leading Brits

5 hours ago, T.N.T. said:

Auty isn't at the level of Harris or the others you mention and while he shows potential Bewley is also in that bracket.

As for Cook and Worrall they are above these and Lambert above all listed but Woffinden is on another planet compared to any other Brit and 35 from 12 rides compared to 11 from Lambert and Cook shows that clearly.

Give it three years and I'm sure we will see it as Woffinden still clear but Lambert Bewley Bickley Flint and a few others as the leading Brits

This year Auty has been better than Harris at Championship level and the riders in  that group can all beat each other on one given day.Lambert,Cook,S.Worrall,Bewley for me are easily the top four riders we have alongside Tai.Cook is the one that has a few question mark's to answer even this Monday in the British Final he is not the favourite a big night for him.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:46 AM, ray c said:

i would haven chosen josh over klindt any day of the week to ride for poole josh is a racer as for howarth not really improved a great deal

take it you see Howarth very often, in the 2 and a bit seasons he has been at Sheffield he has improved massively

don't have a problem with Josh either

30 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

take it you see Howarth very often, in the 2 and a bit seasons he has been at Sheffield he has improved massively

don't have a problem with Josh either

Dont see Kyle only when he comes to Poole with wolves

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Dont see Kyle only when he comes to Poole with wolves

So you base your opinion that he hasn't improved on one or two away matches per season?

55 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

So you base your opinion that he hasn't improved on one or two away matches per season?

I never he hasn't improved I said a great deal . I don't think you have to see a rider every week to see whether he has improved or not imo 

Ah well Sidney was right. Auty showed Howarth he is the better rider when it really matters...

Oh wait...