British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ruffdiamond

Newcastle v Berwick CS 03/06/18 (earlier on)

A classic match. Feared the worst after expected 5-1 win in heat 12 turned into 1-5 disaster, but great character to get the win. Bandits point very well deserved. Another strong home performance by Ludvig, and Carl should be feeling very proud of his performance tonight.

• Like 2

Well done to the one track wonder Ludvig :lol: 

Decent meeting and much more spirited display from us! Could tell how gutted Spud was at the end but hell, it was still a point! Jye and Dany kept us in it with that heat 12! 

Onwards to Redcar now! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Well done to the one track wonder Ludvig :lol: 

Decent meeting and much more spirited display from us! Could tell how gutted Spud was at the end but hell, it was still a point! Jye and Dany kept us in it with that heat 12! 

Onwards to Redcar now! 

Harsh but you could say fair, mind u I could say Summers is a gating tart based on the fact that when he missed the gate last night he was nowhere!! :D:D

Cracking meeting and a fair result with some good racing and interesting battles. Good luck against a new look Redcar.

Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

Harsh but you could say fair, mind u I could say Summers is a gating tart based on the fact that when he missed the gate last night he was nowhere!! :D:D

Cracking meeting and a fair result with some good racing and interesting battles. Good luck against a new look Redcar.

Would rather have a gating tart that scores in between 7 and 15 everyweek than a number 1 who scores 15 at home and somewhere in between 1 and 6 away from home though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Would rather have a gating tart that scores in between 7 and 15 everyweek than a number 1 who scores 15 at home and somewhere in between 1 and 6 away from home though.

our no.1 got 7 at Scunthorpe :p

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

7 and 15 every week, he only scored 1 at former club Glasgow!!! Summers is great but if he misses the gate can often be nowhere. Don't get me wrong he is great and would have loved him in the Diamonds team and thought he would be as I thought he lived local but was not to be. I think Ludvig is a more entertaining rider when he is on it but unfortunately that is not happening away from home.

30 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

7 and 15 every week, he only scored 1 at former club Glasgow!!! Summers is great but if he misses the gate can often be nowhere. Don't get me wrong he is great and would have loved him in the Diamonds team and thought he would be as I thought he lived local but was not to be. I think Ludvig is a more entertaining rider when he is on it but unfortunately that is not happening away from home.

He had a rare off night on first night of the season at Glasgow blowing 2 engines I believe and has been fine after getting them sorted, after Saturday night and his passing of Aarnio in heat 13 whilst Lindgren gave up whilst half a lap behind makes me suggest otherwise tbh.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He had a rare off night on first night of the season at Glasgow blowing 2 engines I believe and has been fine after getting them sorted, after Saturday night and his passing of Aarnio in heat 13 whilst Lindgren gave up whilst half a lap behind makes me suggest otherwise tbh.

And Ludvig has blown at least three engines at Berwick this season alone. Just saying like.

Edited by leander
spelling error

34 minutes ago, leander said:

And ludvig has blown at least three engines at Berwick this season alone. Just sying like.

And his reasons for underachieving at most other places are? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

And his reasons for underachieving at most other places are? 

Trouble with the new engines he has bought, hence his expensive bills from the likes of Peter Johns and Sean Wilson. Special engines have been rebuilt for him which have also gone. I don't expect you to understand all that given your previous. :P I had a brand new bike from Ludde to display at a Bike Show at Durham on Sunday, but after another blown engine at your place, the bike had to be pulled out of my van at about midnight Saturday night so he could use that engine on Sunday(15+1). Good job he did and we all(except you of course :approve:) hope he has more luck in the future in fixing the situation. 

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Trouble with the new engines he has bought, hence his expensive bills from the likes of Peter Johns and Sean Wilson. Special engines have been rebuilt for him which have also gone. I don't expect you to understand all that given your previous. :P I had a brand new bike from Ludde to display at a Bike Show at Durham on Sunday, but after another blown engine at your place, the bike had to be pulled out of my van at about midnight Saturday night so he could use that engine on Sunday(15+1). Good job he did and we all(except you of course :approve:) hope he has more luck in the future in fixing the situation. 

Don't come with the attitude I don't understand because of my "previous". You know nowt about what I know! Never said I didn't wish him well just because I referred to him as a one track wonder (hell, a lot of your fans do too) so again you can take your opinions on what you think and shove them! :approve: 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Don't come with the attitude I don't understand because of my "previous". You know nowt about what I know! Never said I didn't wish him well just because I referred to him as a one track wonder (hell, a lot of your fans do too) so again you can take your opinions on what you think and shove them! :approve: 

And talking about 'your previous', you've just repeated it. :rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

And talking about 'your previous', you've just repeated it. :rofl::rofl:

Funny how you can come over in such a patronising manner on here yet never say tickety boo trackside... And yes, I did see you again. Say hello next time old timer :approve: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1