British Speedway Forum
Badge

Ipswich Witches v Sheffield Tigers 7th June

Hopefully Nico will be there too - Italy qualifying for the SON final would seem unlikely even if he (hopefully) does well himself at BV

A very strange choice of guest as James is struggling to get a 4 point ave at reserve at Glasgow.  

We certainly got the best out of him when he rode for us a couple of seasons ago. 

Very few others with suitable lower average are not riding

Wilkinson Wethers are 2 that were alternatives

After that ??

The production of ribbon has just gone into overtime in the Ipswich area.  

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Very few others with suitable lower average are not riding

Wilkinson Wethers are 2 that were alternatives

After that ??

Wilko is riding well and lives down your way. Incidently, thank you Ipswich for the loan of Covatti, especially on Sunday at home to Berwick. Apart from a dead gate 1 race, he was fantastic value, and ride his socks off as our guest. Not many guests do that and he thrilled the crowd with his enthusiastic style. Well done Nico.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 6

Im not sure Nico knows any other way than 100% every race!

Those extra outings were much needed although it didnt seem he was too rusty! Decent scores and hopefully we will now benefit from a fit and enthusiastic Nico

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

The production of ribbon has just gone into overtime in the Ipswich area.  

I was just thinking similar myself!!!

I suppose we should for that, be thankful its Tony Steele and not chris gay refereeing,  although he has, on occasion, offered some strange decisions.

IPSWICH: Rory Schlein, James Sarjeant, Cameron Heeps, Nico Covatti, Danny King, Connor Mountain, Danyon Hume. 

SHEFFIELD: Kyle Howarth, Todd Kurtz, Jan Graversen, Lasse Bjerre, Charles Wright, Jack Smith, James Shanes.

So those in charge have gone for a partnership of Covatti and Heeps, mmmmm, don't fancy that, but hey its not down to me.