British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Championship 4's Redcar July 1st

26 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

Has Danny King, had a relapse with his injuries, or just unavailable. It makes a difference, to Ippo's chances though.

Injury - further (new) damage on Thursday

Was never really better as such - may well miss a number of weeks. Has been too brave for his own good coming back

On 6/20/2018 at 1:17 PM, Midget said:

Wish I knew the workington line up before I'd made arrangements to go. 

Yet again British speedway is a joke  

there is nothing wrong with Workingtons line up , they can and prob will take the fours I.M.O.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 12:04 PM, erimus11 said:

There's nowt like being positive....and you're nowt like being positive!

Of course Redcar can't match Bell Vue for facilities but at least give the venue a chance, you never know, you might actually enjoy the day ;)

Just as a footnote - you can pre-book a seat in the stand for £3 ...oh , and we'll be missing 2 heat leaders so doubt we'll progress that far but I'm happy to go along and watch some, hopefully, great speedway

hi have you any idea where to contact to pre book the seats in the stand

From Redcar Facebook page a bit more info:-

For the Championship Fours meeting limited disabled car parking space will be available inside the stadium and at the very front of the main car park by the turnstiles. All car parks will be stewarded and they will be in radio contact with each other.
No vehicles parked inside the stadium will be allowed to leave until the meeting has fully ended so if you intend to leave prior to the last race do not park inside the stadium.
Staff car parking will be in the Stunt School Arena to the left of the turnstiles.
Limited Motorcycle parking is also available inside the main gate.
Whilst additional car parking space has been secured please allow plenty of time to enter the stadium as you may have a short walk to the Media Prima Arena.
Those people that have enquired about grandstand seats will have their calls replied to on Tuesday.
Additional catering units and pop-up bars will be in attendance around the stadium.
We look forward to seeing fans from all clubs on Sunday, bring your own sun tan cream!

18 hours ago, Moranboys said:

hi have you any idea where to contact to pre book the seats in the stand

Club Hotline - 01642 040302

"Those people that have enquired about grandstand seats will have their calls replied to on Tuesday." - Cribbed from Yearbyred's post - best get a call into the club asap if you are wanting a seat!

Jeez - park here, don't park there, arrive early, don't leave early, pre-book your seats blah blah blah.  Should have just had it at Peterborough.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Jeez - park here, don't park there, arrive early, don't leave early, pre-book your seats blah blah blah.  Should have just had it at Peterborough.

Only for the showground to say a week before you cant have it here this week unless you start at 7.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The order i rate the teams!

Lakeside
Glasgow

Peterborough
Ipswich
Scunthorpe
Sheffield
Workington
Berwick
Redcar
Newcastle
Edinburgh

6 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Only for the showground to say a week before you cant have it here this week unless you start at 7.......

In all the years the fours has been held at the showground, tell me one occasion when that has happened?

53 minutes ago, Noodles said:

In all the years the fours has been held at the showground, tell me one occasion when that has happened?

Zero - but had as much merit as your post re Redcar

Its called communication - well done to Redcar for being proactive in setting out what they are doing to help the day run as smoothly as possible

• Like 6

Is Schlein riding this year? I thought after his tantrum last year he said 'never again'. 

Edited by Noodles

6 hours ago, Noodles said:

Is Schlein riding this year? I thought after his tantrum last year he said 'never again'. 

No chance of rain so that improves the chances he will :D

Isnt his riding a compulsory part of his licence being issued now he is a proper Brit? ;)