Normski

Championship 4's Redcar July 1st

Where's wells????

13 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Where's wells????

Riding for Rawicz in Poland

17 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Riding for Rawicz in Poland

Im sorry. I can't accept that and  neither should BSPA. This as not been rearranged and there for should ride for Edinburgh or because he's a kiwi/American does that not give UK priority???

• Like 1

Not sure if it’s true or not but I heard Nick Morris’s 2 programmed rides are Heat 1 and heat 22 

34 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Im sorry. I can't accept that and  neither should BSPA. This as not been rearranged and there for should ride for Edinburgh or because he's a kiwi/American does that not give UK priority???

After last year, they (the BSPA) have accepted it.  He can ride where he wants to, is what I believe has been agreed.

What's the point of staging prestige meetings then allowing your " Star " riders to head off and ride somewhere else ? 

• Like 1

They wonder why people are moving away from watching speedway as it is becoming a joke.Well hope it all goes well today for Redcar but hope it is not a dust bowl.

Well those line ups look bang average now,  why run it on a Sunday giving the excuses of Poland etc.

Glasgow or Panthers for me, think we have a good chance of bringing that trophy home again

8 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Maybe its down to the riders to decide where they want to be, for example there are a number if other riders in today's meeting who race regularly in Poland, yet they have made it to Redcar. One way to get the top riding in this kind of meeting would be to put it in their contracts at the start of the season though it would help if the BSPA announced the date and venue of the Fours meeting when the fixtures are complied.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, screm said:

Maybe its down to the riders to decide where they want to be, for example there are a number if other riders in today's meeting who race regularly in Poland, yet they have made it to Redcar. One way to get the top riding in this kind of meeting would be to put it in their contracts at the start of the season though it would help if the BSPA announced the date and venue of the Fours meeting when the fixtures are complied.

Agree but as I said prior arrangements, the British leagues need to change if this is to be stopped by telling riders it’s the British club that has priority, many will leave Britain and ride in Poland , Denmark or Sweden.:neutral:

Well done to the Hammers who managed to make the final despite having to track a three point reserve in place of a eight point average rider.

Well done boys..bring that trophy back home and shut up all the people from last year who said we only won it because it was at home..this team really is surprising everyone this season including myself!

• Like 2