British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Redcar V Berwick 7/5/18

Quite keen to start this , Hopefully the new Bears side can pull something out the bag!

Proctor (g)

mikkel b Andersen 

berge

jonas B andersen

jorgensen

greaves

stewart

summers

doolan

etheridge

howe

busk Jakobsen

gappmaier 

pijper

ill go 51-39 bears

Edited by SuperBear

I believe Proctor will guesting for Barker.

Redcar to win this one 

Hopefully we go with the same attitude we took to Newcastle! 

As I am a Berwick supporter obviously will back my team to win. Redcar have made some strong changes plus good guest for Barker, but we have a number of riders who enjoy riding at Redcar so lets see what transpires. Safe meeting to both teams

• Like 1

With Proctor we go from a team with barely one heat-leader to a team with three - I think we win this comfortably...

Giving the problems that have landed on Redcar recently I was looking at this fixture hoping for an away win that would continue our push at the top of the league. Now Redcar have strengthened up considerably making them favourites now.

Redcar 50 Berwick 40.

With the Bears now looking a much stronger outfit, and the Bandits in good nick, this meeting has all the ingredients for a very entertaining meeting. Really looking forward to this one. 

5 hours ago, SuperBear said:

Is it definite proctor is Guesting ?

It's definitely Proctor... 

Good luck to the Bears (my 2nd favourite team :)) , some great signings there,  making you a lot stronger after the awful luck with injuries , and with our very own Ty Proctor . All the makings of a good meeting 

• Like 2

Should be a close meeting - Berwick have lots of riders who go well at Redcar and Bears have a drastically changed line up that could take a while to settle in.

Good luck to the Bandits hopefully we sneak a win safe meeting to all

I've said it before but again ... with Stewart and the Andersens coming through, as assets too, things look good for next season

• Like 1