British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies v Eagles Wed 7th June NL

8 hours ago, gazzac said:

Spot on, Birmingham and Mildenhall look far stronger than anyone else. I said exactly the same about Eastie when the team was announced, no out and out number 1 will never work away, probably still go unbeaten at home , although close calls against Birmingham and Mildenhall, but will get hammered away at both. 

Could  Brum  possibly look at Josh Embleton ??? he would be an interesting signing..At home with Hume,Bacon,Flint,Shanes, you are looking at 43 plus points don't see anybody beating them there just think Josh could do well at reserve.

Edited by Sidney the robin

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Could  Brum  possibly look at Josh Embleton ??? he would be an interesting accisition.At home with Hume,Bacon,Flint,Shanes, you are looking at 43 plus points don't see anybody beating them there just think Josh could do well at reserve.

I've suggested him before was impressed when he rode against us guesting  for the iow scoring 4 paid 6 .. I think he signed for stoke last week though or maybe that's was just cover but I agree Josh for butcher would be a huge improvement..

• Like 1

I think there will be a reserve switch fairly soon but despite Embleton being a good shout, I don’t think it will be him. I’m expecting it to be one of the lads who shone at our press and practice but it wasn’t available until the end of June 

1 hour ago, the hobbit said:

I think there will be a reserve switch fairly soon but despite Embleton being a good shout, I don’t think it will be him. I’m expecting it to be one of the lads who shone at our press and practice but it wasn’t available until the end of June 

Have Cupitt and Butcher maybe got a month to push on or will the managerial team make changes.? Or maybe they might take  a different stance patience knowing the top four plus Walker will win most matches therefore letting those lads develop.

I don't like saying this, but Cupitt has had his chances, in several teams. Butcher, though, deserves more time.

• Like 1

This is cuppitts 4th season and he has only put a point in his average which isn't any real progress is it .. Butcher to me is showing zero progress and if anything is going backwards as he's confidence is getting zapped 1 point in your last 3 home meetings isn't great is it especially when the opposite number 7 is Stephen Whitehouse and you only got that point because Whitehouse locked up ..

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie