British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish GP round 3 Horsens Saturday June 30th

Why has the World U21 meeting been moved from Holsted on the Friday?

Looking at the official ticket outlet the stadium appears to only be half full if that........unless I`m reading it wrong.

But the ticket prices appear too high in my eyes.

Everything in Denmark is very expensive.

Ticket sales could well be poor as on the Holsted website there appears to be a 20% discount being offered on Horsens tickets to Holsted Speedway supporters club members.

Cheapest standing tickets were £44 plus booking fee early bird prices, now they £53! Seats range from £65 to £82!

Last year was first time there was empty seats, think there will be lot more this year. Don't know why they don't just use Vojens (yes I know its all political with Olsen)

Liglad  gets the wc and Michelsen and Bech Jensen are the reserves

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Liglad  gets the wc and Michelsen and Bech Jensen are the reserves

MJJ is the wild card

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

MJJ is the wild card

Exactly as I posted

I hope you are ok Phil,as I am getting a bit worried by some of your posts lately

He has been known as Liglad since I first saw him when he was about 13 or so.Probably before that....surprised as a speedway journalist you don't know that

https://www.ligladracing.dk/michael-liglad-profil

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Making my 1st trip to Horsens this year with Travel Plus, anyone got any suggestions for places to eat and drink?

2 hours ago, james1234 said:

Making my 1st trip to Horsens this year with Travel Plus, anyone got any suggestions for places to eat and drink?

PLENTY in the town

On 6/15/2018 at 3:03 PM, james1234 said:

Aarhus is a 30 minute train ride away with a selection of good pubs and accommodation for anyone travelling independently.

All very quiet on here regarding this GP, anyone else from the UK going? Although ticket prices are steep, my £9 Ryanair flight makes up for it.

Does Horsens have a contract for next year? Running out of interesting things to do in the area having been the previous two years, could do with an alternative venue, even though the Horsens stadium is very good.

Heat 20 looks very tasty

Heat 1 would look tasty as well, except its heat 1, and usually gate to win. 1st corner should be interesting.