British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish GP round 3 Horsens Saturday June 30th

Point for debate amongst a, so far, tedious meeting.

Pawlicki moves and as a result Lindgren touches the tapes and is excluded. Pawlicki is warned by the referee. Is there a case here that if a rider moves, and as a result other riders touch the tapes they should not be excluded? The rider that initially moved early gets a warning and remains in the heat, the rider that reacted to that move is excluded. Is that right? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IanT said:

Point for debate amongst a, so far, tedious meeting.

Pawlicki moves and as a result Lindgren touches the tapes and is excluded. Pawlicki is warned by the referee. Is there a case here that if a rider moves, and as a result other riders touch the tapes they should not be excluded? The rider that initially moved early gets a warning and remains in the heat, the rider that reacted to that move is excluded. Is that right? 

No - they both got what they deserved. Pawlicki will have to sit still for the rest of the meeting.

• Like 1

11/12 wins from red in gate 1. Never seen such an advantage, although Cook is in red for both his last two rides.

Stuck under a deafening speaker playing awful music. Can't talk to anyone. It is quieter during the racing.

Things can only get better (another awful song).

A decent race and yep, Nicki does his dying swan. So bloody typical.

You have to say mjj rides some strange lines, does nothing wrong really, nicki goes down too easily but at this level playing the ref is a good strategy and the riders are well aware of it 

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A decent race and yep, Nicki does his dying swan. So bloody typical.

How do you make that out, he hasn't been off his bike. Keep it real ffs or have i missed something?

Edited by Liontamer

God this is bloody boring. Even my glass eye has nodded off.

Edited by Liontamer

I think it’s quite a good meeting, fair amount of passing in the last few heats 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I think it’s quite a good meeting, fair amount of passing in the last few heats 

As I said a couple of weeks ago, perhaps we should have 10 or 15 races before the actual meeting starts!  You just need a few heats to get the track sorted.

Steve

• Like 2

I don't remember the exact rules for t/t but touching with the helmet doesn't count? 

4 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

I don't remember the exact rules for t/t but touching with the helmet doesn't count? 

Not any more. It used to, but not for a little while now.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Stick that up the dirty Swedes arse!!!