Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish GP round 3 Horsens Saturday June 30th

Recommended Posts

On 6/27/2018 at 11:16 PM, Tactical Joker said:

Aarhus is a 30 minute train ride away with a selection of good pubs and accommodation for anyone travelling independently.

All very quiet on here regarding this GP, anyone else from the UK going? Although ticket prices are steep, my £9 Ryanair flight makes up for it.

Does Horsens have a contract for next year? Running out of interesting things to do in the area having been the previous two years, could do with an alternative venue, even though the Horsens stadium is very good.

THIS year's event is actually being run by BSI who have basically hired the facility

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THIS year's event is actually being run by BSI who have basically hired the facility

The promoter on the supplementary regs is speed sport Ole Olsen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

The promoter on the supplementary regs is speed sport Ole Olsen

NO matter it is a BSI promoted event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2018 at 11:16 PM, Tactical Joker said:

Aarhus is a 30 minute train ride away with a selection of good pubs and accommodation for anyone travelling independently.

All very quiet on here regarding this GP, anyone else from the UK going? Although ticket prices are steep, my £9 Ryanair flight makes up for it.

Does Horsens have a contract for next year? Running out of interesting things to do in the area having been the previous two years, could do with an alternative venue, even though the Horsens stadium is very good.

New 3 year contract signed this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

New 3 year contract signed this year 

Thank you. Will have to think of other new things to tag on to the trip if doing it in future then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tactical Joker said:

Thank you. Will have to think of other new things to tag on to the trip if doing it in future then.

How far is Copenhagen from the track ?    That is a lovely city with plenty to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Mark said:

How far is Copenhagen from the track ?    That is a lovely city with plenty to see. 

A couple of hours away, not too far but been there many times. Yes lovely, but one of the smaller European cities. Haven’t done the Carlsberg brewery though:drink:

Meanwhile Jepsen Jensen to be a spoiler tomorrow. Hope Pedersen is good entertainment, but a wild stab at Woffinden, Sayfutdinov, Doyle as the podium in that order, and Lindgren to prove me wrong.

Edited by Tactical Joker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Heat 20 looks very tasty

Heat 1 would look tasty as well, except its heat 1, and usually gate to win. 1st corner should be interesting.

Heat 13 could be really good too with MJJ, Pawlicki, Laguta AND Nicki. Especially MJJ vs. Nicki. 6 years ago MJJ snatched the victory from NP at Vojens GP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tactical Joker said:

A couple of hours away, not too far but been there many times. Yes lovely, but one of the smaller European cities. Haven’t done the Carlsberg brewery though.:drink:

Meanwhile Jepsen Jensen to be a spoiler tomorrow. Hope Pedersen is good entertainment, but a wild stab at Woffinden, Sayfutdinov, Doyle as the podium in that order, and Lindgren to prove me wrong.

I wouldn't call Copenhagen small when it has over 2 million citizens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Heat 13 could be really good too with MJJ, Pawlicki, Laguta AND Nicki. Especially MJJ vs. Nicki. 6 years ago MJJ snatched the victory from NP at Vojens GP.

That was a good race, I was watching a replay of it couple days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

I wouldn't call Copenhagen small when it has over 2 million citizens.

AND one of the most expensive places to eat and drink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

I wouldn't call Copenhagen small when it has over 2 million citizens.

I didn't, just smaller compared to others. Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner that most other cities are smaller by comparison. Copenhagen is compact and easy to do on foot for the main sights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tactical Joker said:

A couple of hours away, not too far but been there many times. Yes lovely, but one of the smaller European cities. Haven’t done the Carlsberg brewery though:drink:

Meanwhile Jepsen Jensen to be a spoiler tomorrow. Hope Pedersen is good entertainment, but a wild stab at Woffinden, Sayfutdinov, Doyle as the podium in that order, and Lindgren to prove me wrong.

Would love to see MJJ anywhere on the Podium. I thought that he added a LOT to a Speedway of nations in need of some excitement. The way Laguta rode in the SON, and of course Woffy, one would have to expect either or both to be there too. My corn is all popped.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy