British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 13/06/18

20 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Track is fine. Loads of work done on it over the weekend. When prepared propely its one of the best race tracks in the country. Personally I preferred it with bumps. Smoothing it out just give away home advantage.

Personally I preferred it with Hans Andersen racing on it!!!

32 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Personally I preferred it with bumps. Smoothing it out just give away home advantage.

I noticed that last year after they performed some work on it mid season. We started to lose more races.

Edited by daz9100

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Only MPT riding in Denmark on Wednesday

Kasper Andersen is also scheduled for Wednesday for GSK Liga.

Guests required for Palm Toft and Andersen. 

I hope you lot from down south give the new British  Champion a good reception:t::)

7 hours ago, tellboy said:

I hope you lot from down south give the new British  Champion a good reception:t::)

im sure most of us will he has just had the week of his life racing speedway :t:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Kasper Andersen is also scheduled for Wednesday for GSK Liga.

Guests required for Palm Toft and Andersen. 

The decision to use Danish riders in any team,  with the FRN of Wednesdays,  is becoming  laughable....      

Now that  MPT is down at reserve,  his replacement is very important.   Cover for Andersen shouldn't be a problem.    The big issue here is team spirit and togetherness.    How can the team ever prosper when we have to change riders each meeting.  

• Sad 1

So with 36 hours to go, no firm news on teams on either website ( at least not 15 mins ago ) Is this how to whip up a storm and attract news fans? Even some "old" fans can't be bothered when they are treated like this.

17 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

So with 36 hours to go, no firm news on teams on either website ( at least not 15 mins ago ) Is this how to whip up a storm and attract news fans? Even some "old" fans can't be bothered when they are treated like this.

Simon Lambert for Andersen I believe ?

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

The decision to use Danish riders in any team,  with the FRN of Wednesdays,  is becoming  laughable....         

No, what is laughable is that the BSPA agree to only ride top tier meetings on a Monday & Thursday so the other leagues have priority on the others nights, then they change their mind and run meetings on a Wednesday.

36 minutes ago, Col said:

No, what is laughable is that the BSPA agree to only ride top tier meetings on a Monday & Thursday so the other leagues have priority on the others nights, then they change their mind and run meetings on a Wednesday.

Why on earth didn't they allow all teams to race on Thursdays if it suited like Swindon can? 

38 minutes ago, Trees said:

Why on earth didn't they allow all teams to race on Thursdays if it suited like Swindon can? 

All hearsay, but I think Sheffield & Ipswich kicked up a fuss as they are traditional Thursday night tracks.  Not sure on Foxhall availability but perhaps that is the only night Owlerton stadium is available due to greyhounds?

15 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Only MPT riding in Denmark on Wednesday

Simon Lambert guests for Kasper Andersen.

Edited by Skidder1

2 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Not sure what websites you are looking at? Its been on Poole's since yesterday - albeit not necessarily with the correct line-ups!!

• Like 1

We need a strong guest for Palm Toft otherwise we are going to get marmalised at reserve.