British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 13/06/18

22 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well that really was a team effort against a rider. Stand up Robert Lambert and take a bow. Was brilliant until his last two rides.

Pirates finally clicked as a team tonight. Sure the opposition was very poor bar one rider but a few weeks ago KL would probably have got a point. No chance tonight with every Poole rider getting at least one race win. Should have hit 60 tonight but for two silly falls to Woryna and Kurtz, who hobbled off in heat 13. Hope it’s nothing serious.

Some very good racing with special mention to Richie Worrall whose last two rides brought the house down. In heat 13 Iversen led but Worrall got through only for Kurtz to fall and a rerun. In the rerun the KL boys were on a 5-1 but Worrall first passed Robert Lambert then went after Iversen and got him with a superb cutback. In heat 15 he did it again to join an excellent Sundstrom for a 5-1.

Here’s clip I shot of Lamberts welcome.

Don't get carried away with this,you were taking on a severely depleted Stars side.Missing MPT who would have cleaned up at reserve:rolleyes::P

37 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

KL fan looking for excuses. Track was good except for a bit of dust after the interval. Worralls last to first in heat 15 proving it.

You seem to have missed my post or 3 hours ago...… No reply

22 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You seem to have missed my post or 3 hours ago...… No reply

Nothing to reply to. You have your opinion, I have mine.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nothing to reply to. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Winner... Thanks :P

A better race than heat 12 shown previously on the official site.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

58-32 ....Thanks :P:t:

Ssshhhhh  :nono::wink: