British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 13/06/18

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Suprised the KL fans haven’t turned on him like they did CH. Holder had well documented personal problems, which are still ongoing, but the KL fans gave him no slack at all. And he was doing a far better job than Iversen has done for them this season.

With Iversen doing well in Poland on Sunday, why was he so rubbish last night? 

Iversen has done enough over the years to earn a bit of slack.

This year though, Iversen's probably happy to just pick up a bit of extra pocket money from British Speedway. 

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

Iversen has done enough over the years to earn a bit of slack.

This year though, Iversen's probably happy to just pick up a bit of extra pocket money from British Speedway. 

And Holder hasn’t? Both have been good servants to British speedway, Holder possibly more so than Iversen, who chucked EL for a season.

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Suprised the KL fans haven’t turned on him like they did CH. Holder had well documented personal problems, which are still ongoing, but the KL fans gave him no slack at all. And he was doing a far better job than Iversen has done for them this season.

Never been very good at a dusty grasstrack as far as I can recall.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

And Holder hasn’t? Both have been good servants to British speedway, Holder possibly more so than Iversen, who chucked EL for a season.

Holder has done nothing for King's Lynn. His Mr Bigtime attitude didn't go down well with many, the way he was influenced other rider's in the team with night's out on the p!$$ didn't go unnoticed either on the terraces.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He wouldn't ride...…..We all know what went on. His well documented problems didn't stop him from scoring 13 at Poole, i think it was  the night before?

If he had, no doubt he would of finished the season out ?

NKI's slack will soon start to run out.. But Nki has been loyal to Lynn, where as Holder didn't give a toss imho

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

I'm sure if NKI ever refused to ride in a home meeting he'd be heavily criticised too.

This week is the first time Neils' UK form hasn't mirrored what he has been doing abroad....apart from a good score in Sweden he was pretty average everywhere before his op. Despite one or two unfounded claims on this thread he always gives it 100% in my eyes.....in contrast Holder never looked interested last year.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Iversen has had a lot of good years at Kings Lynn, Holder was a Poole rider andfor one season rode for Kings Lynn and add in the night he refused to ride he was never going to be liked in the same way as Iversen. They give him slack because of the past and he is coming back from injury. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Iversen has had a lot of good years at Kings Lynn, Holder was a Poole rider andfor one season rode for Kings Lynn and add in the night he refused to ride he was never going to be liked in the same way as Iversen. They give him slack because of the past and he is coming back from injury. 

Some people get it SS. :t:

23 hours ago, BobC said:

Whisper is that Poole have been reported to the environmental officer for allowing practice while the school exams were taking place in the afternoon.

Whoever allowed that needs sacking. 

I agree, but they've got to do their exams somewhere...

1 minute ago, BurntFaceMan said:

I agree, but they've got to do their exams somewhere...

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

What do you think as a fan watching bikes bounce around the track??

What the rider's think is irrelevant as they're being paid. The sport needs to attract fans, not rider's opinions.

To watch that every week I'd rather go to Alton Towers and enjoy the rollercoasters myself.

I didn't see bikes bouncing around, and the riders are putting their necks on the line, they wouldn't of wanted to ride it if it was dangerous

5 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I didn't see bikes bouncing around, and the riders are putting their necks on the line, they wouldn't of wanted to ride it if it was dangerous

KL fan looking for excuses. Track was good except for a bit of dust after the interval. Worralls last to first in heat 15 proving it.

Hope MPT rides this hard for Lynn. If he's on the same money :blink:

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Half a season :wink:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

KL fan looking for excuses. Track was good except for a bit of dust after the interval. Worralls last to first in heat 15 proving it.

No excuses here, we were sh!te. But that doesn't mean we can't comment on a track being bumpy or not. And it did look it on the video.

• Like 1