Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

Glasgow v Peterborough

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can't believe we are going to Glasgow with r/r, no Osterguard and M.B Anderson guesting...why not just hand them the win instead.

Edited by Lukas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully a Friday evening meeting, start time 7.30pm, so hopefully dust won't be a problem. Looking forward to clashes between Harris and Nicholls should be worth the admission money on there own.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Can't believe we are going to Glasgow with r/r, no Osterguard and M.B Anderson guesting...why not just hand them the win instead.

Because the fixtures were drafted months ago perhaps.

Out of curiosity were is Ulrich.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isotonic said:

Danish league meeting 

Cheers, certainly weakens the Panthers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Continuing the farce that British Speedway has become

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or does it? Ostergaard was good at Ashfield last year but prior to that was pretty ropey. It hard to predict just what he'd be like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Continuing the farce that British Speedway has become

Thought that you'd be pleased Rodders? If it was important and efficiently organised the you'd have had Holder back :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rather have r/r or even Tim Bungay than Holder  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think we choose some shocking guests whereas other clubs seem to beat us with their guest choices.. home matches against Sheffield last season and Works this season spring to mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Rather have r/r or even Tim Bungay than Holder  

club supremo Rathbone (yup, YTS doing the ET press) said: “We spoke to Jack who would have fitted in as a replacement for Edward, but there were too many fixture clashes for him to even be able to consider it".

Edited by Crump99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Just think we choose some shocking guests whereas other clubs seem to beat us with their guest choices.. home matches against Sheffield last season and Works this season spring to mind.

It's always hit and miss with guests , every side's supporters have guest horror stories to tell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Glasgow Tigers facebook page, teams are


Ritchie, Lewis, Claus, Paul, Chris, Jack, James

Nicholls, Perks, Wilson-Dean, Palm Toft, Ostergaard, Lambert, Bacon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, cheggie said:

From the Glasgow Tigers facebook page, teams are


Ritchie, Lewis, Claus, Paul, Chris, Jack, James

Nicholls, Perks, Wilson-Dean, Palm Toft, Ostergaard, Lambert, Bacon

Think thats the teams for the away match at Peterborough on Sunday. Think MB Andersen is guesting at no.2 tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Think thats the teams for the away match at Peterborough on Sunday. Think MB Andersen is guesting at no.2 tonight

Aaawww, sorry - instead of being helpful, I've just confused matters instead! Thanks for letting me know.

Should be a couple of interesting and entertaining meetings, and I just hope that the Tigers come out on top in both. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy