Cradley

1. Roynon

2. Andrews R/R

3. Bickley 

4. Edwards 

5. Bowtell

6. Kemp

7. Widman

Two teams without their permanent home. I think this meeting can go either way, looking forward to seeing Kemp ride.

On 6/8/2018 at 9:50 AM, Woz01 said:

Coventry 

1. Mountain

2. Phillips 

3. Ruddick R/R

4. Harris

5. Armstrong

6. Halder

7. MacDonald

Cradley

1. Roynon

2. Andrews R/R

3. Bickley 

4. Edwards 

5. Bowtell

6. Kemp

7. Widman

Two teams without their permanent home. I think this meeting can go either way, looking forward to seeing Kemp ride.

Watched on updates and the end result looked closer than I would of predicted , on paper Cradley had by far the strongest team . 

I went to this one, as a long time friend who supports Mildenhall was there on her way back from Stoke the night before, and she had been raving about Drew Kemp to me.  After yesterday, I now consider myself a converted fan! (Drew Kemp, that is, not Mildenhall!!) I really enjoyed it as a "neutral" as such, although as Smoggy said, the result was never really in doubt, was more convincing than it looked due to Coventry getting a 5 - 0. First time I've ever been to Leicester as well - Beaumont Leys, that is. 

Edited by Tigerblade