British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Berwick v Redcar 9/6/18

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Can see this being a lot closer meeting now that Redcar have bolstered their line-up. Good choice of guest in Proctor who was very impressive earlier in the season riding for the Comets. No word  at the moment on the fitness of Jye following his crash at Redcar. Bandits to sneak it 49-41

Think I seen on Kieran's Facebook page he is on standby to be number 8 so probably not racing.  The good thing is they can probably give Jye a while longer to see how he is nearer start time if it's close to racing or not.

15 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Don't think the Bandits will line up quite as listed in the opening post. 

Care to enlighten us ?

Jye not riding tonight so would imagine R/R

33 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Care to enlighten us ?

Probably a tweeking if the riding order. 

Personally I’ll be going for a live speedway meeting. There’s no way I’ll be able to escape the SoN result, but what ya gonna do?

For all you stay at home fans I’m texting the updates. Here’s the link:

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/17895/berwick-redcar-championship-09-2018

Edited by Shadders

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

Jye not riding tonight so would imagine R/R

If we go R/R presume its David and the reserves

Looking that way probably bit late notice to get a guest Aarnio would have been ideal

On 28 May 2018 at 11:12 PM, Tosh1218 said:

20 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

If we go R/R presume its David and the reserves

Don't get a guest for one second string missing.

we should try Newcastle's rules and try giving Busk an RR ride (his average is below Jye from tomorrow and Newcastle got an extra day for Lewis Rose taking time out the sport).

Summers wipes both bears and Greaves excluded , how many Berwick hillbillys got into the refs box to get that decision , the berwick area is like a scene from Wrong turn full of inbreeds

22 minutes ago, homer said:

Summers wipes both bears and Greaves excluded , how many Berwick hillbillys got into the refs box to get that decision , the berwick area is like a scene from Wrong turn full of inbreeds

I have to agree with you there , some bloke near me said “justice” when proctor went through the tapes , please tell me how the f**k that’s justice when twice before Jorgensen had been put in the fence by Jakobsen ? Crazy stuff 

7 minutes ago, SuperBear said:

I have to agree with you there , some bloke near me said “justice” when proctor went through the tapes , please tell me how the f**k that’s justice when twice before Jorgensen had been put in the fence by Jakobsen ? Crazy stuff 

You forget to mention TJ looking at Spud when he took him out! Muppet! 

EDIT; that was meant to quote homer. 

Edited by Bandits4eva
Wrong person quoted

32 minutes ago, homer said:

What a twunt! Head back down the A1 with your sweet FA! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

You forget to mention TJ looking at Spud when he took him out! Muppet! 

EDIT; that was meant to quote homer. 

He’s right though summers wiped out Greaves , and Jakobsen could of so easily been excluded for doing the same thing twice. Maybe your the muppet?!

40 minutes ago, homer said:

Your retinas have burned out from the Teeside smog 

2 minutes ago, SuperBear said:

He’s right though summers wiped out Greaves , and Jakobsen could of so easily been excluded for doing the same thing twice. Maybe your the muppet?!

Not at all son! Hard racing is all it was! Jorgensen and Proctor tried hard on those 1st bends for rerun after rerun! As I said... Take your smoggy arse back down the A1 away from our "inbred" town! You were beat by the better team! 

To get away from the exchange of pleasantries ,a disappointing result for the new line up for the Bears.

No need for all the insults (started by a Bears supporter) however  I'm not quite sure how smog (whether from Teesside (two s's) or anywhere) can burn out your retina :unsure:

• Like 1