Proctor (g)

m b andersen

berge

j b andersen

jorgensen 

greaves

stewart 

any changes add below thanks 

This could be close if Greaves or Stewart can contribute from reserve, I think we could pick up a point here...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedcarRacer said:

This could be close if Greaves or Stewart can contribute from reserve, I think we could pick up a point here...

Agree our new look team look strong.

• Like 1

A week ago I would have been confident of a win, but with Proctor as a guest and Jorgo and Berge coming back to haunt us no doubt, this could now be a tough meeting. Nathan Greaves usually goes well, as evidenced in the Under 21 meeting, a lot could hinge on how Jordan Stewart and Mikkel B Andersen go on their first trip.

Hopefully Berwick can re-produce the form of last week. If the racing is as good as last week we are in for a cracker. Hopefully some sunshine and a good following up from Redcar to add to the atmosphere. Looking forward to this one. 

No meeting at BP this week so we’ll brave Ice Station Zebra... we’ve seen a lot of the Bandits and Bears already this season!

Looking forward to what I hope will be a close meeting. Not sure Proctor is the best guest but prepared (as ever) to be provrd wrong.

Hopefully Captain Kev will bring his A game ,will Jye be riding?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Redcar turn us over here! 

9 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

No meeting at BP this week so we’ll brave Ice Station Zebra... we’ve seen a lot of the Bandits and Bears already this season!

Looking forward to what I hope will be a close meeting. Not sure Proctor is the best guest but prepared (as ever) to be provrd wrong.

Proctor was fantastic for Workington earlier in the season! 

Could be a lower attendance then usual with the World Cup (or whatever they’ve renamed it) on at the same time

Edited by Shadders

All the ingredients for a terrific meeting in this one. Bears  look a lot stronger now. Before the team changes, another thumping was on the cards. Not now though, at least a point is a realistic outcome.  UTB !!!

Edited by parkendlass
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadders said:

Could be a lower attendance then usual with the World Cup (or whatever they’ve renamed it) on at the same time

After Team GB`s performance last night its a close run thing between tonight's meeting at Berwick and the SON meeting in Wroclaw, at the minute the SON is winning. 

13 minutes ago, screm said:

After Team GB`s performance last night its a close run thing between tonight's meeting at Berwick and the SON meeting in Wroclaw, at the minute the SON is winning. 

Not really.  SON can be recorded, Bandits going clear at the top of the table, plus the NJL Academy kids in action, is the main attraction for me. 

• Like 2

Can see this being a lot closer meeting now that Redcar have bolstered their line-up. Good choice of guest in Proctor who was very impressive earlier in the season riding for the Comets. No word  at the moment on the fitness of Jye following his crash at Redcar. Bandits to sneak it 49-41

weather is fine