British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Leicester - Swindon 13.06.18

Swindon are at Leicester on wed and can they repeat their 46 - 44 win when last there.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.3120

This has the correct team line ups of

Leicester K Bjerre, K Newman, D King, K Pieszczek, H Andersen, J Sarjeant, T Kurtz

Swindon N Morris, A Ellis, T Batchelor, D Bellego, T Musielak, Z Watjknecht, J Smith 

Edited by A ORLOV

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Tough one to call. Will be close either way.

Swindon are the better team on paper but you're correct in that it could be close.

Giving this a miss... going to watch Deadpool for a fiver!

A good win for the Lions tonight will set the season back on course for the playoffs. Expect Kenny Bjerre to shake off his recent doldrums with a big score befitting a No.1 and lead the way. Danny King looked sharp on Monday and I'm sure that KP will be back to his early season scoring. The reserves have been riding regularly during the fallow PL period, so I expect they will use the home track advantage to turn the screw. Leicester by at least 10 for me.

Don't think Leicester have a 'home advantage' in this one as all three Swindon Heat Leaders always score well on this track - Musielak is usually a revelation whilst both Morris and Batchelor have scored good points at BP in the past.

If we are to win this one, Bjerre needs to step up to the plate and Lions Reserves need to clean up at the lower end of the team - otherwise fear we will lose albeit to a very strong Robins team.

As with the previous visit by Swindon I think this will be close and could go either way.

45-45

On my way up to this one. If it's half as good as the 'A' fixture earlier in the season I'll be more than happy - as Orlov says could go either way, think Leicester may nick it this time with the  Budgies picking up a point.

9 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

1 point for Swindon, disgraceful performance by Bellego this evening. 

You know you’re not allowed to criticise David or you will get told off.

2 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

You know you’re not allowed to criticise David or you will get told off.

I am when James Sarjeant beats him twice.

Swindon go top

In the main another total bore fest.

The racing has really gone backwards this year after significant improvements over the last 2 seasons.