British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bavarian

Team USA at the SoN

But I thought the sun shone out of Gregs bottom

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

The Grinning Arse.

I'd love to see that on T shirts and Caps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

If you're referring to GB, all was well with those that mattered :)

I’m not reffering to anyone but that good to hear 

23 minutes ago, Grand Central said:

The Grinning Arse.

I'd love to see that on T shirts and Caps.

the logo would be a sight to behold

It may be unrelated but Gino did suggest the other day that a recent interview he had done hadn't been reported accurately. 

1 minute ago, HenryW said:

It may be unrelated but Gino did suggest the other day that a recent interview he had done hadn't been reported accurately. 

SS Fake News?

3 minutes ago, HenryW said:

That would be a lot to have made up... 

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I really don’t know what you mean ;)

You agree regarding Sam though right?

In his heyday, someone like Manzares would have been on one of his machines if struggling.

Remember when Stephen Morris has no engines left, one of, if not his final meeting for Wolves before retiring. Rode on one of Sams and rattled up about 17pts?

• Like 2

Having met Greg recently I can tell you first hand he is every bit as nice in person as he comes across on TV. He really is a very decent fella.

I know some of you wont want to believe that but he really is

On 13 June 2018 at 11:26 AM, BWitcher said:

You agree regarding Sam though right?

In his heyday, someone like Manzares would have been on one of his machines if struggling.

Remember when Stephen Morris has no engines left, one of, if not his final meeting for Wolves before retiring. Rode on one of Sams and rattled up about 17pts?

True, it's what made him realise how far off he was from been able to afford the equipment he would need. 

Shame as he was a clever rider and could have gone a lot further with the right equipment

On 6/13/2018 at 10:44 AM, iainb said:

All legends have a dark side and the legend is built up by careful "spin" alongside sporting achievements. Greg is an on track speedway racing legend. 

10 minutes ago, mcampers said:

OMG.as any kid in his forties may say.

That is 7 minutes of my life i will never get back.

I'm sorry but I could not last any longer listening to such dreadfully produced rubbish.

I'm surprised that total boredom wasn't the charge made by anyone having to spend time with him/them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Grand Central said:

OMG.as any kid in his forties may say.

That is 7 minutes of my life i will never get back.

I'm sorry but I could not last any longer listening to such dreadfully produced rubbish.

I'm surprised that total boredom wasn't the charge made by anyone having to spend time with him/them.

Me too, I was very interested to hear Greg's "side of the story" because I admire him as a great rider. Sadly it was all about joshing around and trivializing the problems Gino had at the SoN. Greg said there were three sides to every story and we have now had Gino's and Greg's but perhaps the truth is not going to come out ( as is often the case in speedway ).  Greg made himself sound far away and remote from the experience that Gino had and seemed to suggest, that maybe it was all down to Gino's inexperience. A poor attempt at spin, by Greg,  is how it came across ( to me )