British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Somerset v Poole Prem A. 20/6/18

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Middleditch needs to go as well. 

Coincidence that when riders leave they become far better riders under different management. 

The way your going, you won't have anyone left.

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Middleditch needs to go as well. 

Coincidence that when riders leave they become far better riders under different management. 

You might nick a win yet. Calm down

Edit - Maybe not

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 1

Just give us the f'in wooden spoon now. Seriously.

Kurtz is nowhere near the standard of a proper No.1

Grajczonek needs to ride in the Championship and get his head out of his arse because he's never going to improve as a rider. Biting off more than he can chew by dropping the Championship.

Szczepaniak has practically been sacked in Poland so he is turning up cold for us due to a severe lack of meetings.

Middleditch is only successful when he gets handed teams that have 3 out and out No.1's in them. Proved that on the Poole thread a while back.

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

The way your going, you won't have anyone left.

Wouldn't mind that to be honest. 

Keep two or 3 but the rest can go.

And I suppose Kurtz and grajzconek will be grizzling about why they were so crap tonight and dishing out their excuses and saying sorry to the fans. Well don't bother. Not interested. This team is going nowhere its only Kacper at reserve and Sundstrom partly  that has kept this meeting close. Pirates last meeting this season will be away to Somerset in august. 2 months early! 

anyway we got a point dont look like we deserved one though could go down as a worst team than last season

Edited by ray c

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

And I suppose Kurtz and grajzconek will be grizzling about why they were so crap tonight and dishing out their excuses and saying sorry to the fans. Well don't bother. Not interested. This team is going nowhere its only Kacper at reserve and Sundstrom partly  that has kept this meeting close. Pirates last meeting this season will be away to Somerset in august. 2 months early! 

Why don't you sign Charles Wright?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Why don't you sign Charles Wright?

Me?. Nah.....Matt might. 

good job charles wright has gone otherwise somerset could have reached sixty :party:

Ah well....onto BV next....hahahaha. 

Poole continue to underachieve as a septet. Pretty baffling as on paper they looked outstanding pre season.

Bet Holder enjoyed that tonight.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Wouldn't mind that to be honest. 

Keep two or 3 but the rest can go.

You got a point away from home..Would'nt you take a point in every away meeting.

• Like 1

What can I say! Kurtz and Josh rubbish and how JG has kept his team place is shocking, people keep saying he will come good!  Haven't seen it all season. 

Wooden spoon I think 

• Like 1