British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Glasgow Vs Workington (Championship) 15/06/2018

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Coming up to Glasgow for this meet but it looks like the weather be maybe the winner, oh well a night out in Glasgow if it’s off:)

I’m doing a Rain Dance, hope it pours down ! Going up there without Ty and Dan , the league points will be staying with the Tiggers :unsure:

27 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

I’m doing a Rain Dance, hope it pours down ! Going up there without Ty and Dan , the league points will be staying with the Tiggers :unsure:

Why are they missing ? 

52 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Why are they missing ? 

Injury and U/21 meeting on Continent would be my guess.

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Injury and U/21 meeting on Continent would be my guess.

Another meeting ruined . Better if it is rained off . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Glaagow will move heaven and earth to get this on with our top 2 missing just hope the others put up a good fight !

no fixtures for weeks , then this .  IF Glasgow win ,it will the hollowest of hollow victories and the Glasgow spiel machine will run riot . rain dance anyone !

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jenga said:

no fixtures for weeks , then this .  IF Glasgow win ,it will the hollowest of hollow victories and the Glasgow spiel machine will run riot . rain dance anyone !

Don't worry jenga if we win we'll not publicise it for a week and even then just put out a few words to say we were lucky and that it was a pity that the Workington management agreed to this match when t fixtures came out as it was obvious Bewley would be missing and proctor injured. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Don't worry jenga if we win we'll not publicise it for a week and even then just put out a few words to say we were lucky and that it was a pity that the Workington management agreed to this match when t fixtures came out as it was obvious Bewley would be missing and proctor injured. 

Get out of it , not publicise the Mighty Tigers win :rofl: do you not go on Facebook ? 

Glasgow will move heaven and earth to get this on , mind you , you do need all the points you can get to get you to the top 4 considering you've been knocked out of the other cups :wink:

39 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Get out of it , not publicise the Mighty Tigers win :rofl: do you not go on Facebook ? 

Glasgow will move heaven and earth to get this on , mind you , you do need all the points you can get to get you to the top 4 considering you've been knocked out of the other cups :wink:

I thought we should adopt the Workington approach from a PR point of view, you know the let's not tell anyone we've got a good team and let's not hold any home matches, that way no one will complain about the food and drink and we won't lose more money. A brilliant business model! And of course if we race tonight that's saved you c20 points of points money. Win win for everyone 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

I thought we should adopt the Workington approach from a PR point of view, you know the let's not tell anyone we've got a good team and let's not hold any home matches, that way no one will complain about the food and drink and we won't lose more money. A brilliant business model! And of course if we race tonight that's saved you c20 points of points money. Win win for everyone 

Yep...win win all round:approve: 

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Other teams are more helpful & not win at all costs as proved when we agreed to rearrange our meeting when Klindt, Bewley & BWD had GP qualifiers.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Other teams are more helpful & not win at all costs as proved when we agreed to rearrange our meeting when Klindt, Bewley & BWD had GP qualifiers.

Very True Ironscorpion :t:

• Like 1

We are still looking for a texter, if anyone can help, please send me a private message with your mobile number. Thanks