British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish GP 2018 Hallstavik

Kim Nilsson as second reserve seems a weird choice? 

39 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Kim Nilsson as second reserve seems a weird choice? 

not really. He is an ex Rospiggarna rider and also from Stockholm. IMO, Berntzon should have been the wild card but Jonsson was chosen
for being the local guy. He doesn't really deserve it given his form this season.

Just seems quite an experienced rider for a 18, IMO track reserves should be young upcoming riders that’s all

10 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Just seems quite an experienced rider for a 18, IMO track reserves should be young upcoming riders that’s all

Like Jason Garrity for instance.

Guest GiveusaB
3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Like Jason Garrity for instance.

Like that one : )

On 7/1/2018 at 8:45 PM, Panthers89 said:

I'd expect Ljung to be track reserve at Målilla with Berntzon as wild card.

Sweden defeated Switzerland in the football world cup and will play in the qf on Saturday that starts at 16.00 CEST
which is just 3 hours before the GP starts. I think many will stay at home to watch the game.

Edited by Ghostwalker
fixed errors.

20 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Id expect Ljung to be track reserve at Målilla with Berntzon as wild card.

Sweden defeated Switzerland in the football world cup and will play in the qf on Saturday that starts at 16.00 CEST which is just 3 hours before the GP starts. I assume it wi

stae

Swdde

You ok?

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

You ok?

yeah, writing with the phone sometimes acts up and I cant delete the wrong parts. I will fix it later when I can use my computer.

Anyway I think the world cup qf between Swe & Eng/Clmb will affect attendance levels at this GP. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

yeah, writing with the phone sometimes acts up and I cant delete the wrong parts. I will fix it later when I can use my computer.

Anyway I think the world cup qf between Swe & Eng/Clmb will affect attendance levels at this GP. 

Agreed

1 hour ago, Ghostwalker said:

I’ll be watching the GP after watching these two teams of prima donnas

15 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

I'd expect Ljung to be track reserve at Målilla with Berntzon as wild card.

Sweden defeated Switzerland in the football world cup and will play in the qf on Saturday that starts at 16.00 CEST
which is just 3 hours before the GP starts. I think many will stay at home to watch the game.

But it’s been sold out for months so who really cares. If people stay home then thats naturally no good tv but other than that it’ll be good I hope.

5 hours ago, f-s-p said:

But it’s been sold out for months so who really cares. If people stay home then thats naturally no good tv but other than that it’ll be good I hope.

Surely you watch the game at a pub near the stadium and then go on to the speedway? A brilliant afternoon/evening.

6 hours ago, f-s-p said:

May have sold all the seats, of which there aren't many, but hardly sold out I'm told