British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish GP 2018 Hallstavik

12 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Cook still struggling with set up and tuners,sounds like a broken record.

CRUEL but ... Cook said after his last ride that he had tried something drastic and it worked. One wag replied: "He turned the throttle on."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IT is a decision taken on the night but very rarely before a final. There is a feeling amongst many of the riders that Phil Morris over-waters tracks. 

Surely in Woffy's case why not ask Morris before deciding!! ,in Cooks case he qualified by right but the real thing is beyond him IMO .Wish him all the best though,he needs to stop making excuses to journalists though it does him no favours.

10 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HE thought the track was going to be watered, which it had been before his semi, hence his decision to take gate 3 for that race, which worked. Bit it wasn't and he surrendered the best gate to Janowski.

I think he surrendered to the best gater on the night not so much the best gate.

9 minutes ago, neb said:

I think he surrendered to the best gater on the night not so much the best gate.

Janowski done an nice couple of cut back  in the heats on the Ist bend though to get in front.

Guest GiveusaB
5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Surely in Woffy's case why not ask Morris before deciding!! ,in Cooks case he qualified by right but the real thing is beyond him IMO .Wish him all the best though,he needs to stop making excuses to journalists though it does him no favours.

agreed on both counts!

Mand I thought it was the one I could watch again, again and again. Also did not find SoN from bV

thanks. But you know I want the Polish full version! :rofl: Pawel R was the commentator and I'm told they spent the whole long break talking about Finnish speedway... Not that I'd understand, but I have a friend or two that might.

5 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

thanks. But you know I want the Polish full version! :rofl: Pawel R was the commentator and I'm told they spent the whole long break talking about Finnish speedway... Not that I'd understand, but I have a friend or two that might.

Must have been a short interval not a long one :D 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Must have been a short interval not a long one :D 

Yeah well see you at the bottom in a few years, You’re crashing way faster and higher than we are! Only thing left to wonder is if GB or Sweden manage to finish before we do. :t:

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Hi Racers and Royals, 

Being in the US and usually working Saturdays about eight or nine Eastern time I would go to Youtube and at least find a foreign language version of the GP's. Now by Tuesday they still don't seem to be there and I have to go to the forum to find your link to the short version and of course see who won in the search! Do you know what's going on ? I really can't thank you enough for all your effort sharing the many links!!!

12 hours ago, New Yorker said:

Hi Racers and Royals, 

Being in the US and usually working Saturdays about eight or nine Eastern time I would go to Youtube and at least find a foreign language version of the GP's. Now by Tuesday they still don't seem to be there and I have to go to the forum to find your link to the short version and of course see who won in the search! Do you know what's going on ? I really can't thank you enough for all your effort sharing the many links!!!

It’s all about a concerted effort by the rights holders to cut out illegal viewing of their events whether  it be Premier league football or GP speedway. I’m so pleased that there are still people around showing the Polish Extraleague and Nice Polska league.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1