Edinburgh

1 Ricky Wells

2 Joel Anderson

3 Josh Pickering

4 Mark Riss

5 Erik Riss

6 Coty Garcia

7 Max Ruml

Weather at the minute if fine and dry but there is rain forecast for later today, fear not though as the track is being covered this morning so there shouldn't be any problems.

Dead rubber of a match , but it's slightly more appealing than the football on tv . I hope the rain remembers to stop . Berwick should win by about 8 points but you never know   After the previous two nights they need a win to get the confidence back up .

50 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Dead rubber of a match , but it's slightly more appealing than the football on tv . I hope the rain remembers to stop . Berwick should win by about 8 points but you never know   After the previous two nights they need a win to get the confidence back up .

Still dry at the minute but rain is still forecast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2655819

just enough rain to keep the dust under control :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Worry not, we are carrying more passengers than a number 5 bus. Some day they will all fire at once but I wouldn’t bet my Smithy’s fish supper on it

• Like 1

great to see bandits giving it to edinburgh bet john campbell wishes he did not bag out jye he needs some good heat leaders and reserves.Anderson, pickering garcia ruml all not up to it

Edinburgh have a long old tail.

1 minute ago, havenagotahope said:

Taxi for Summer’s please loads of points to spare let’s have a proper number1

Take your point but IMO it would be harsh to get rid of Summers, anyway can you actually see this promotion doing that.

9 minutes ago, havenagotahope said:

Sadly not but with 3.37 points to spare sure we will see what the clubs ambitions are

Might try and bring Edberg back he’s a good club man likes a laugh and a giggle.

People have quickly forgotten the other scores Aaron's bagged for us :rolleyes: he's having a bit of a rotten couple of weeks.. We thankfully now have a couple of weeks to allow our team to sort things out! 

Good win tonight though for the Black and Gold boys and hopefully a warm up for what will be a cracking tie in the KO Cup! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gr8scot said:

Worry not, we are carrying more passengers than a number 5 bus. Some day they will all fire at once but I wouldn’t bet my Smithy’s fish supper on it

Told you so......

Huge well done to the Berwick track staff and their magic covers...... never dreamed it would be on but it actually got dusty!

• Like 4