British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Eastbourne v Kent 16th June

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

Dead rubber obviously but why did kent bother turning up, pathetic

I know it’s dead rubber but what can they do when Kent turn up like that

Kent fans celebrated like they had won the World Cup on Monday night when they beat the Eagles at Central Park.

Last night, Kent fans slunk home in silence after that shellacking – the worse performance by a visiting team to Arlington in many a long day.

Dreadful doesn't do it justice.

Thank goodness for Georgie Wood with his brilliant racing in heats 13 and 15.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 8:55 AM, Richard Weston said:

Kent fans celebrated like they had won the World Cup on Monday night when they beat the Eagles at Central Park.

Last night, Kent fans slunk home in silence after that shellacking – the worse performance by a visiting team to Arlington in many a long day.

Dreadful doesn't do it justice.

Thank goodness for Georgie Wood with his brilliant racing in heats 13 and 15.

Yeh, Georgie was great in those two races.

It is always great to win and being a massive eagles fan, I want to win every lap of every heat.....but that was not top drawer speedway....except heats 13 and 15!!

Local rivals they may be but I would not wish that on ANY travelling fan

Do we think it was an 'off night' or does it strengthen the case that we should be in the Championship league ?

Kent's performance on Saturday did no favours to Eastbourne's business. Plenty of fans left early, and who can blame them. I can't remember a worse display from a visiting team at Arlington, and that's saying something.