British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle v Edinburgh. Championship Sunday 17 June, 6.30

cimage.jpg.f23d2e1efb4891b79c7623a935217575.jpgcimage2.jpg.343a9cccf4bfb2d7cb1fc78b8dac192d.jpg

Above pictures of ht 4 were published today

41 minutes ago, cyclone said:

cimage.jpg.f23d2e1efb4891b79c7623a935217575.jpgcimage2.jpg.343a9cccf4bfb2d7cb1fc78b8dac192d.jpg

Above pictures of ht 4 were published today

Oh aye,,, looks like he took a right pearler, seemingly the referee used his discretion well and didn't handicap the other rider. Similar to ht15 at Edinburgh. Have you got any pictures of that ?

Just posted on the Diamonds Twitter feed

56 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Oh aye,,, looks like he took a right pearler, seemingly the referee used his discretion well and didn't handicap the other rider. Similar to ht15 at Edinburgh. Have you got any pictures of that ?

Why are you being sarcastic like that do you not believe the pics ?

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 11:03 PM, ruffdiamond said:

That was an entertaining match and, some good races. See that the '15 mtere handicap thing' was again debatable, ht4 after E Riss binned it and the Diamonds clearly on a 5-1, Ruml wasn't put on 15mts in the re-run !!!,,, there is just no consistency nowadays :(

“Nice photos and video of your 5/1?”

Get well soon Erik

Edited by Gr8scot
Error

18 hours ago, ekimba said:

Why are you being sarcastic like that do you not believe the pics ?

38 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

“Nice photos and video of your 5/1?”

Get well soon Erik

It seems my comments on the ht4 incident have hit a nerve with some, the point of it being was in response to some Monachs fans making comments regarding the ht15 incident at Edinburgh and, were suggesting that Kus should have been put on the 15m. handicap. Although the incidents may not have had the same impact, the refereeing decisions were of a similar nature and correct in my opinion. 

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:03 PM, ruffdiamond said:

That was an entertaining match and, some good races. See that the '15 mtere handicap thing' was again debatable, ht4 after E Riss binned it and the Diamonds clearly on a 5-1, Ruml wasn't put on 15mts in the re-run !!!,,, there is just no consistency nowadays :(

what race were you watching ??

when erik fell Edinburgh were on a 3-3 so why would ruml go off 15 :blink:

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, Parsy29 said:

If you had seen him in the pits afterwards you would have understood why he didnt clear the track ;-) he didnt even know he was in Newcastle for a long time and asked his mechanic after about 20 minutes what had happened and where had he crashed. It was worrying to see him sitting in his chair with the lights on but no one at home.

I spoke with his mechanic, erik didn't even know where he was (perhaps a good thing) lol he was knocked unconscious, after the meeting they went to Edinburgh a&e didn't get out till 3am.

so if he was knocked out, does erik miss 7 days action or are there diff rule for Edinburgh riders . the weirdest 5.. 1 i have ever seen 

19 minutes ago, jenga said:

so if he was knocked out, does erik miss 7 days action or are there diff rule for Edinburgh riders . the weirdest 5.. 1 i have ever seen 

Yes according to the Platinum 4 Team thread as he is being replaced by Cookie.

54 minutes ago, yoda said:

what race were you watching ??

when erik fell Edinburgh were on a 3-3 so why would ruml go off 15 :blink:

I spoke with his mechanic, erik didn't even know where he was (perhaps a good thing) lol he was knocked unconscious, after the meeting they went to Edinburgh a&e didn't get out till 3am.

Angles can be deceiving, it appeared a 3- 3 entering bend 3, but by the start of bend 4 it was a 5-1,,, when was the race stopped ?

If he had have went to a local A&E, he might have been out before 3am. so don't try and milk it, just saying like.

57 minutes ago, jenga said:

think It is 9 days depending on your age

15 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

It seems my comments on the ht4 incident have hit a nerve with some, the point of it being was in response to some Monachs fans making comments regarding the ht15 incident at Edinburgh and, were suggesting that Kus should have been put on the 15m. handicap. Although the incidents may not have had the same impact, the refereeing decisions were of a similar nature and correct in my opinion. 

Is the ruling ( I stand to be corrected ) not about what position the riders are in but more so that if the referee deems the falling rider did not make a proper attempt to clear the track. If your knocked unconscious he probably had a pretty good excuse. Its to try and stop riders who fall at the back when they are getting 1-5d and just staying down for a re run I believe.