British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Redcar v Peterborough Thursday

Another cracking away win and this one without Ulrich, well done Panthers

Our form is incredible, I'm actually actively looking to see when our next home fixture is. I suspect that many other supporters are doing the same.

A winning team breeds a good feeling factor within a club.

Edit: Just realised that I'm at Finsbury Park for Liam Gallagher on the 29th, I won't get my next Panthers fix until July :(

Edited by JeremyCorbynFan
  • Like 1

Good meeting tonight ,wrong result though but all credit to Peterborough. PalmToft was excellent and shame he didn't get his max. Very impressive for red car is Dimitri Bergen,likes to go wide and  a shame that in heat 12 couldn't team ride with greaves for a much needed 5-1.

Look its as simple as this this team was not good enough after last seasons great effort the promotion got it so wrong this year we should have pushed on and challenged at the top instead we got a mix and match type of team jonas andersen would of been dropped by any other decent team but he s still here if the promotion are nt up to it let ged rathbone take over now he d get us a team to be worthy of following

1 hour ago, ch958 said:

apparently according to the programme we have lost money on every meeting this year. Texter says tonight is above average - around 500.

What the absolute fck. When are we going to wake up and make the div 2 affordable.

It would be interesting to know what size crowd we need to break even.

Great result for Panthers they should all get a free Burger at next home meeting  assuming of course the van turns up.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

Look its as simple as this this team was not good enough after last seasons great effort the promotion got it so wrong this year we should have pushed on and challenged at the top instead we got a mix and match type of team jonas andersen would of been dropped by any other decent team but he s still here if the promotion are nt up to it let ged rathbone take over now he d get us a team to be worthy of following

Too late now, Ged offered to come on board when Brian Havelock was in charge but his offer was declined and I think he's more than happy running Peterborough even with a long round trip and we are more than happy to have him

What happened to Stewart ? He was nigh on unbeatable when I saw him a few weeks ago.

Well done boys..Awesome win!.I always thought MPT had more in the tank and he's really starting to show that now and also Bacon is proving to be a real trump card lately..as is BWD. We just keep picking off these wins even with struggling riders in the team.

4 hours ago, Halifaxtiger said:

What happened to Stewart ? He was nigh on unbeatable when I saw him a few weeks ago.

He was almost trying too hard I thought. Was taking far too much speed into the corners, going too wide and having to lock up scrubbing off all his speed. Just couldnt seem to get the right lines all night.

Enjoyable enough meeting - Berge was superb for the Bears, whilst MPT was excellent once again at the MPA. Really impressed with Bacon too - some clever passes.

17 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

This team just keeps surprising me.

credit to Bacon and MPT, stunning form, well and truly take my words back about Tom, proving all the doubters wrong and fair bloody pay!

Have to admit that I was doubtful Tom was good enough, but I am delighted to be proved wrong. Well done to the man.

• Like 3