British Speedway Forum

Thanks. 

Long time ago now though. Goodness, Dudek was convicted much more recently for drugs and seems to have been forgiven well and truly....

Edited by stewmac

22 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Seems my memory is rubbish then...It was actually 2010. I thought it happened the same year that Kennett was caught, and I thought that was 2011...Oh well, I must be getting old and forgetful ;)

Tbh Hernry I thought it was around 2007/08,so you have a better memory than me!!

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Tbh Hernry I thought it was around 2007/08,so you have a better memory than me!!

Maybe he's done it twice and you are remembering the first one :D

• Haha 2

You know,that is exactly what I was thinking!!!

13 hours ago, stewmac said:

Thanks. 

Long time ago now though. Goodness, Dudek was convicted much more recently for drugs and seems to have been forgiven well and truly....

I wonder if his sponsor has anything to do with that?

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, PHILIPRISING said:

CERTAINLY has a reputation that he cannot shift amongst his fellow riders.

and yet there are other riders who cannot forget what other riders have done quick enough.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:49 PM, iris123 said:

Can’t remember the full story,but that is the way it often seems to go in speedway.Someone is slyly accused of something without anything official being done.I think Stekkers also talked about ‘polish speed’ in one SWC and I think said he knew what goes on as he rode in Poland and of course I think Olsen was also backing him up.But no official complaint was put in.We also had Holder and Ward making snide remarks about Smolis bikes on the GPs

It was also strange to me how the story came out on one or two Danish sites and I never saw any conclusion.It just seemed to disappear,but the aftermath was Madden seemed to be an outcast,so you had to conclude there was more to it than came out

I remember that couple of prats those two

Another one that springs to mind was the Sky team constantly talking about Emil riding a supposedly dodgy bike and I even heard it first hand from one Danish rider that Emil ‘was cheating’,but did anyone ever put it to the test ?

Whatever we think of Madsen he certainly can beat anyone on the day and is very consistent in Poland ,I would give him aWildcard for GP if he wanted one.Reminds  me of Rine Holta in his prime great gater and very fast in front.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Whatever we think of Madsen he certainly can beat anyone on the day and is very consistent in Poland ,I would give him aWildcard for GP if he wanted one.Reminds  me of Rine Holta in his prime great gater and very fast in front.

Runa Holta, the Norwegian Pole.:P

Bumped into Leon in Vetlanda, he was guesting in mid August, with my son with autism.

He was really professional. Polite, patient and understanding. Really impressed.

He also rode really well and scored paid 14 from 5 against good quality riders.

Be great to see him in the UK.

• Like 1