British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

21•06•18 - Swindon v King’s Lynn - Premiership

31 minutes ago, Gresham78 said:

I see there are very few comments about the actual meeting last night  so I take it was very average. I opted to watch the World Cup last night, sounds like I didn't miss much. What was the attendance like? 

Crowd was about average.  

Track was very dusty and I had to move from first bend to back straight to see anything. Tobi's ride to beat Iversen was a good one, Batch and Nick's team riding in 13 to keep Lambert behind was excellent, looking for each other all the time. Lambert did a good pass on Ellis but other than that not a great meeting.

• Like 2

I thought it was better than average to be honest because there was possibly more than about 3 passes all evening. The racing this season has been absolute toilet in the most part.

Decent enough crowd in the sun too. 

Seeing Lambert looking very quick and exciting in the flesh was great to see. Don’t remember him pulling up any trees particularly at blunsdon before, so was welcome to see him in full flight. Great stuff.

its nearly July and there’s absolutely no sign of the stadium “redevelopment”. Have we broken another deadline yet?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

its nearly July and there’s absolutely no sign of the stadium “redevelopment”. Have we broken another deadline yet?

Still waiting on planning permission.

Well done Swindon top of the league.

One of the tightest for years, most teams can win it.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 1