British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2018

A comparison between my centre spread(21 races) and BET 365 middle figure on their higher/lower market(20 heats only

R/R                             BET365

Madsen                                          11                                12

Lambert                                         10                                 10

Hampel                                            9                                  10

Sayfutdinov                                     9                                   10

Lindback                                          9                                    11

Michelsen                                        8                                     8

milik                                                 8                                     6

Huckenbeck                                    8                                     6

Kildemand                                       8                                      7

Kasprzak                                          8                                      7

Pawlicki                                            8                                       8

Jonsson                                            7                                       6

Lebedevs                                          7                                        6

Kudryashov                                      7                                        4

Woryna                                              7                                        7

Franc                                                  2                                        2

Edited by racers and royals

Not going to be able to watch this until tomorrow, so thanks to R and R for competition and if I don't hold on in front congratulations to the winner.

Congratulations to Racers and Royals for an inspired edit in the last hour before the start.:)

Final result

Racers and Royals  £14700

Waihekea 1  £7100

Anzum £5300

Red flag  £2000

Mikec  £1500

Losthammer  £520

Forsberg  NIL

Mickthemuppet  - £2000

iand  - £2350

Hopefully we will do it all again in 2019 when i will be back to defend my crown.