British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Ipswich v Edinburgh 21 6 18

By the sounds of the preview, no changes are likely to be made.  

Can't believe I haven't seen an ipswich meeting at Foxhall since April 5.  tomorrow is tempting.  Will the Scotsmam be making an appearance?  

I was just about to start a thread up when I saw you'd done it Baldy. 

With july fast coming up  and this being only our 5th league fixture I'm finding myself being much more connected to Mildenhall than Ipswich at the moment but having said that, 

Neither ourselves or Edinburgh have had a good start to the season and with the lack of fixtures anything could happen tomorrow night. 

The majority of the team against Sheffield showed some grit and determination to grind out a result but now we don't have Michael for the foreseeable future and the indifferent form of Cam covering RR could be difficult. I know Nico can take a ride but we need somebody like Nathan Greaves as a stopgap at no2. 

I think this could be a close meeting with hopefully the Witches coming out on top, we need to get some momentum going ASAP.!

After Sunday's performance and £50 lighter, I'm 50/50 for tomorrow.

It should be a comfortable win 8-12pt win for the Witches.

Wells will no doubt trouble the top 3 with his gating skills and Campton is always good value. I think the tale maybe slightly too long for the Monachs to cause an upset... 

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

By the sounds of the preview, no changes are likely to be made.  

Can't believe I haven't seen an ipswich meeting at Foxhall since April 5.  tomorrow is tempting.  Will the Scotsmam be making an appearance?  

I'm seriously considering it Baldy. Though I might have Mrs. Scotsman in tow.

Hope there'll be space for us in the packed Fox Holes.

Might be a 4 hour round trip but hey ho.

I fear we might get humped by the all star Switches combo but not likely to have another chance of speedway this year. Erik is a huge miss.

What moron created this fixture list?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Super Blue said:

I was just about to start a thread up when I saw you'd done it Baldy. 

With july fast coming up  and this being only our 5th league fixture I'm finding myself being much more connected to Mildenhall than Ipswich at the moment but having said that, 

Neither ourselves or Edinburgh have had a good start to the season and with the lack of fixtures anything could happen tomorrow night. 

The majority of the team against Sheffield showed some grit and determination to grind out a result but now we don't have Michael for the foreseeable future and the indifferent form of Cam covering RR could be difficult. I know Nico can take a ride but we need somebody like Nathan Greaves as a stopgap at no2. 

I think this could be a close meeting with hopefully the Witches coming out on top, we need to get some momentum going ASAP.!

These fixtures are crucifying teams :neutral: we've had no Home League Meetings and 5 away and its nearly bloody July !!! And with the lack of meetings this season , I think home teams like us ,you have to be on the ball as every match is crucial for the top 4 come end August , lets hope we can all get a bit of momentum going 

48 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

I fear we might get humped by the all star Switches combo but not likely to have another chance of speedway this year. Erik is a huge miss.

Does John Campbell not still do them ?

18 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Does John Campbell not still do them ?

Not this season I don't think.

Could be wrong - happens occasionally.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Be nice to see ya again Sir....

Wagon Wheels or Caramel Wafers?

3 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Be nice to see ya again Sir....

Wagon Wheels or Caramel Wafers?

I'm ambidextrous so it could be either - or none! 

Haven't properly sussed out the shops around here yet. 

45 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

I'm ambidextrous so it could be either - or none! 

Haven't properly sussed out the shops around here yet. 

Did you manage to convert your £GB to Norfolk groats  - if not that coukd be yhe problem :D

*see how difficult it is - even thinking about Norfolk made it difficult to actually use the English language :P

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
pathetuc speeling