British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield v Glasgow SGBCL 21/06/18 @ 19.30

11 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Sarjeant 8 from 3 and we don't give him an extra ride 

Past caring to be honest, the season was destined to failure the day Stewart left in my opinion.

As you say 8 from 3 for your reserve and you don't take advantage of it, mind boggling and poor management.

14 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Nearly choking here!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MD said:

Nearly choking here!!

Same as our team they choke on a regular basis but well done to the other Tigers they can only beat whats in front off them, even if its dross.

Bit of a pumping down at Sheffield. Nine points from the top two doesn't help especially when our 5 point reserve on a false 3 point average decides he's going to bang in a couple of race wins. Well done to Sarjeant from his biggest critic.

Can see Harris in the middle order at the next set of averages. This team needs changes, matches like this expose us even more than normal.

20 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Oops we did give him an extra ride heat 15 along with Paul! Just what he needs gets confidence back and ruin it by giving him an impossible race where he has a last place, great 

2 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Glasgow should be ashamed of their performance!

We will get the usual spiel on engine problems blah blah blah, we need to improve P*sh but everything will be ok.

Think we are all fed up with that party line now.

We have heard it that often the record is stuck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Glasgow should be ashamed of their performance!

This is just one in a long line of many. I don't buy into the don't panic mantra of the owners, this team will come good when the evidence is overwhelmingly otherwise.

• Like 2

good to see my old mate hitting the back of the net at Sheffield .  makes wozza and co look like they are just there for the money . though the over the border tigers would have snuck a point or two .

Really bad call from the TM to use a tac sub when he did, and he should have used Sarge more as he was the only one doing anything. He defo doesnt know Dixie's tactics and forward planning, it has went down hill since Stewart left. Well done to the Sheffield Tigers, I wonder which members of our team will show up at Workington on Saturday ? Glad I am in Marmaris enjoying the sunshine

1 minute ago, dorothy58 said:

Really bad call from the TM to use a tac sub when he did, and he should have used Sarge more as he was the only one doing anything. He defo doesnt know Dixie's tactics and forward planning, it has went down hill since Stewart left. Well done to the Sheffield Tigers, I wonder which members of our team will show up at Workington on Saturday ? Glad I am in Marmaris enjoying the sunshine

I came back from Tenerife too early another ameturish team performance it appears on the track and in the pits.

Feel sorry for Workington they could do with a good crowd on Saturday will be amazed if many Glasgow fans bother to travel. I won't be there 

4 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Feel sorry for Workington they could do with a good crowd on Saturday will be amazed if many Glasgow fans bother to travel. I won't be there 

Our home crowds havent been good since Edinburgh thrashed us at Ashfield. We are shaky at home never mind on the road.

Well done the Sheff Tigers, Broc Nicol was very impressive looks like he took advice from Mr Stead. He can gate and  not afraid to open the throttle. He did really well on a big track like Owlerton. He fell in his last ride  trying to go around the outside, that's how to ride Owlerton. George Woods just needs a few more laps to get dialed in and the points will come. Glasgow were very disappointing expected a lot better show. 

• Like 1