British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

European U21 championship (IMEJ)

what was the criteria or qualification process for this? seems a bit of a strange field with the likes of Kubera, Czuganow, Czerniawski, Bewley, Trofimow jr.……..and Connor Mountain

All riders nominated by their fed's.

Cannot find qualifying details for the final so does anybody know how many qualify and go through ? 

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

Cannot find qualifying details for the final so does anybody know how many qualify and go through ? 

5 from each of the 3 semi’s plus local wildcard for the final which is in September in Stralsund Germany.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

5 from each of the 3 semi’s plus local wildcard for the final which is in September in Stralsund Germany.

5 from Rivne, 5 from Oslo and 6 from Plzen. If no DMSB rider then 5 from Plzen plus a DMSB rider.

20 hours ago, Wiseguy said:

what was the criteria or qualification process for this? seems a bit of a strange field with the likes of Kubera, Czuganow, Czerniawski, Bewley, Trofimow jr.……..and Connor Mountain

What's wrong with Connor Mountain.  . He came 2nd to Robert Lambert in the British U21 final. :t:

1 hour ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

What's wrong with Connor Mountain.  . He came 2nd to Robert Lambert in the British U21 final. :t:

Absolutely nothing wrong with young Connor, watched him ride a few times, just don't put him in the same bracket as Bewley and other young riders and feel he will struggle in this field, results will tell at the end of the day and as a young Brit I really do hope he does well

Awesome Dan - well done lad from all at Edinburgh..... Superb!!!

5 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

15 points maximum for Bewley

Have you any idea what went wrong in ht 17 Phil. I can’t read Czech. Took an age to run and one withdrawn I think

Connor finished on 9 and Zach on 8 well done guys

10 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

Have you any idea what went wrong in ht 17 Phil. I can’t read Czech. Took an age to run and one withdrawn I think

NO, sorry

13 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

I think Gleb Czuganov was involved in a crash and was taken to hospital.