British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Sheffield SGB Championship Sunday 24th June @ 6.30pm

No Tero so it's R/R and Robbo goes back to number 5.

Also no George English!

Also 'old' uprights in the second half (inc Jonny Swales, Jade Mudgeway and Dave Jamieson!).

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100895

Edited by StevePark
To add link and second half bit!

50 minutes ago, highside said:

Is it not Dave Jamieson ?

Oops!! So it is!!! Corrected!!

Edited by StevePark

14 hours ago, StevePark said:

No Tero so it's R/R and Robbo goes back to number 5.

Also no George English!

Also 'old' uprights in the second half (inc Jonny Swales, Jade Mudgeway and Dave Jamieson!).

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100895

Where's George then. :o

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Where's George then. :o

Cruising... That's on a cruise... You know... like you do... LOL :P :lol:

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Cruising... That's on a cruise... You know... like you do... LOL :P :lol:

He's caught the bug then . Looks like Gavin Parr is replacing Jade Mudgeway in the Uprights second half.

I didn't know Jade Mudgway is still riding.

Coincidentally I was speaking with a Kiwi this week about speedway in NZ and struggled to name many riders. BWD, Grant Tregoning...did GT have a brother who rode? And is Ricky Wells a New Zealander? I ask only because he didn't ride for the USA in the Speedway of Nations. 

Can anyone name any others?

42 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

I didn't know Jade Mudgway is still riding.

Coincidentally I was speaking with a Kiwi this week about speedway in NZ and struggled to name many riders. BWD, Grant Tregoning...did GT have a brother who rode? And is Ricky Wells a New Zealander? I ask only because he didn't ride for the USA in the Speedway of Nations. 

Can anyone name any others?

Jade still rides Grass TG. I think Wells has duel nationality with both New Zealand and the USA.

I take it the meetings still on? Nothing on our website or Twitter ? Hope Lasse turns up with his home form then we might have a chance of a point 

Brough is not the happiest of huntng grounds for the Sheffield Tigers, so let's see what happens here.

Broc Nicol will hopefully still be on the gas after his impressive debut, on paper we can win this.

:-)

2 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Brough is not the happiest of huntng grounds for the Sheffield Tigers, so let's see what happens here.

Broc Nicol will hopefully still be on the gas after his impressive debut, on paper we can win this.

:-)

Sorry, but we are traditionalist at Brough Park... we race on shale....!! :P  :lol:

Edited by StevePark

I will be surprised if you get a point ………  you were awful last time you were up and we were struggling at home then (53-37),  bjerre does nothing at brough and broc will not have seen anything like brough before, and Sheffield are not exactly pulling up trees away from home 

also we are now riding well above our averages at home (its away that our issues are) and likewise I expect nothing but a drubbing down your place

I had Sheffield down as certainly playoff contenders at the season start but can only see 6th at best now, and us 9th (Redcar he wooden spoonists again)