British Speedway Forum
Ghosty

Poole v Somerset 27 June 2018

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Richard Lawson, bwd and the reserves can take his rides. Makes them stronger though.

If Vissing is 2nd in averages anyone can take a ride 

How is he second in the averages?

edit. Just looked at current gs. So Vissing is riding in Denmark? Makes it game over over 2 legs now. Sign a rider on a high average knowing they can use Doyle and Holder. Then probably ditch him afterwards as job done. Vissing wouldn’t have got near a point on Wednesday.

oh well just have to win the league instead.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

edit. Just looked at current gs. So Vissing is riding in Denmark? Makes it game over over 2 legs now. Sign a rider on a high average knowing they can use Doyle and Holder. Then probably ditch him afterwards as job done. Vissing wouldn’t have got near a point on Wednesday.

Gary Mays not stupid mate..

56 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Gary Mays not stupid mate..

Shame the same cant be said of you

Edited by Pinny
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So Garry has out Matted  Matt Ford.

• Like 5

I may well travel down for this one - any helpful suggestions on where to park please ?

1 minute ago, Always a RACER said:

I may well travel down for this one - any helpful suggestions on where to park please ?

Could you please park in the big hole on the bend!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Could you please park in the big hole on the bend!

Haha !!!!

If you get there early you can park in the Stadium car park otherwise the town centre car parks are only a short walk away. The ones near the train station being the closest.

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2018 at 7:49 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Poole wouldn't have done such a thing would they;).Soon got rid of Shanes for Nielsen when the averages allowed.Seem to remember you saying it's a sport it's about winning,this is why Ford makes changes.So you can't argue what Somerset are doing if this is the case.They may feel this is their best chance of silverware.

Now you know how many other fans feel when they face Poole after making a change or two,or pulling a fast one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

The train station car park is only £2 After 4pm.

Park in Asda over the road its free after 6 i believe..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Park in Asda over the road its free after 6 i believe..

It's free all the time now.  Asda say stay is limited to 3 hours.  But when they did charge a couple of years ago, it was free after 6pm.

I've never witnessed anyone checking for ages, I'm sure you'll have no issues whenever you park. You can walk under the subway from there to the Stadium.

On 6/23/2018 at 11:50 AM, Steve Shovlar said:

No chance of Somerset beating us on the night. You can bookmark this and throw it at me for the rest of the season if they come away with a win.

On 6/25/2018 at 7:49 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Your first post is the one that matters.lol

13 hours ago, Tim Templeton said:

It's free all the time now.  Asda say stay is limited to 3 hours.  But when they did charge a couple of years ago, it was free after 6pm.

I've never witnessed anyone checking for ages, I'm sure you'll have no issues whenever you park. You can walk under the subway from there to the Stadium.

Perhaps no-one has to check and there is a camera clocking when you come in and when you exit like at the Leicester shopping centre one? You're allowed 4 hours there though.